Manchester City FC vs FC Porto, Champions League 2020 GROUP STAGE
3 : 1
21st of October 2020 19:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Manchester City FC and FC Porto is underway.
- 5' - FC Porto started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 14' - FC Porto is taking the lead after the goal scored by Luis Díaz on 14.
- 19' - FC Porto seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - Goal! Sergio Agüero scores his 63 goal in 127 matches.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 28' - It’s a booking for Manchester City FC player. Kyle Walker gets a Yellow card.
- 33' - The travelling FC Porto supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 34' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Bernardo Silva.
- 36' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for João Cancelo.
- 41' - Moussa Marega needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for suffering a number of foals already.
- 51' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 51 minutes.
- 55' - The supporters are chanting for Wilson Manafá. He replaces Luis Díaz on 55 minute.
- 60' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Agustin Marchesin, as he is very good at scoring at Etihad Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 65' - What a strike from Ilkay Gündogan! The score is 2-1.
- 67' - Eric García is having his name booked by the referee on 67.
- 68' - It is a substitution in Manchester City FC team. Sergio Agüero is replaced by Ferrán on 68 minute.
- 73' - What a strike from Ferrán! The score is 3-1.
- 77' - Another substitution for FC Porto to replace Zaidu Sanusi by Shoya Nakajima on 77 minute.
- 80' - FC Porto manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Evanilson is hanging Malang Sarr on the field on 80 minute.
- 84' - The referee shows FC Porto player a Yellow card on 84.
- 85' - Manchester City FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Fernandinho is hanging Rodri on the field on 85 minute.
- 90' - The whistle greets Fernandinho as he departs to be replaced by John Stones.
- 90' - Manchester City FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- Another three points for Manchester City FC.
Today 2020-10-21 Manchester City FC vs FC Porto are fighting Champions League league on Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City FC had 6 games and get got 13 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Porto had 6 games and get got 16 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Aleksandrs Golubevs, Andris Treimanis, Haralds Gudermanis, Aleksejs Spasjonnikovs, Jochem Kamphuis, Kevin Blom
|Real Madrid CF||6||12|
|Manchester City FC||6||13|
|FC Bayern Munchen||6||14|
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||6||11|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||6||13|
|Manchester United FC||6||10|
|FC Schalke 04||6||11|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||6||8|
|FK Shakhtar Donetsk||6||6|
|FC Internazionale Milano||6||8|
|Club Brugge KV||6||6|
|Sport Lisboa e Benfica||6||7|
|FC Viktoria Plzen||6||7|
|PFC CSKA Moskva||6||7|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||6||3|
|AS Monaco FC||6||1|
|FK Lokomotiv Moskva||6||3|
|FK Crvena Zvezda||6||4|
|BSC Young Boys||6||4|
Manchester City FC
Captain7 Raheem Sterling
- 8 Ilkay Gundogan
- 47 Phil Foden 68'
- 31 Ederson
- 20 Bernardo Silva
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 7 Raheem Sterling
- 10 Sergio Aguero
- 21 Ferran 68'
- 26 Riyad Mahrez
- 16 Rodri
- 25 Fernandinho 85'
- 27 Joao Cancelo
- 3 Ruben Dias
- 50 Eric Garcia
- 5 John Stones 90'
- 32 Malang Sarr
- 30 Evanilson 80'
- 17 Jesus Manuel Corona
- 31 Nanu 77'
- 19 Chancel Mbemba
- 27 Sergio Oliveira
- 11 Moussa Marega
- 3 Pepe
- 8 Mateus Uribe
- 7 Luis Diaz
- 18 Wilson Manafa 55'
- 1 Agustin Marchesin
- 12 Zaidu Sanusi
- 10 Shoya Nakajima 77'
- 50 Fabio Vieira
- 9 Mehdi Taremi 77'