Liverpool FC vs AFC Bournemouth, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
7th of March 2020 12:30
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The game is set. Liverpool FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 9' - What a strike from Callum Wilson! The score is 0-1.
- 14' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 19' - Time for substitution for AFC Bournemouth. Steve Cook is replaced by Jack Simpson.
- 24' - It’s high time Eddie Howe made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 25' - What an equalizer from Mohamed Salah!
- 30' - Virgil van Dijk has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 15 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 33' - Goal! Sadio Mané scores his 57 goal in 114 matches.
- 38' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 43' - AFC Bournemouth seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 48' - AFC Bournemouth is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 53' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 58' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ryan Fraser suffering a number of foals already.
- 63' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 68' - Another substitution for AFC Bournemouth to replace Junior Stanislas by Dominic Solanke on 68 minute.
- 73' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 78' - It looks like no one’s ball. AFC Bournemouth is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 80' - Time for substitution for AFC Bournemouth. Jefferson Lerma is replaced by Dan Gosling.
- 84' - The Liverpool FC manager makes a substitution. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain departs to be replaced by Adam Lallana.
- 89' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 89 minutes.
- 90' - Callum Wilson is having his name booked by the referee on 90.
- 90' - It is a substitution in Liverpool FC team. Roberto Firmino is replaced by Divock Origi on 90 minute.
- Full Time. Liverpool FC beats AFC Bournemouth
Today 2020-03-07 Liverpool FC vs AFC Bournemouth are fighting Premier League league on Anfield.
Liverpool FC had 29 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
AFC Bournemouth had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Paul Tierney, Constantine Hatzidakis, Stuart Burt, Mike Dean, Michael Oliver
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain7 James Milner
- 9 Roberto Firmino
- 27 Divock Origi 90'
- 15 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- 20 Adam Lallana 84'
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 11 Mohamed Salah
- 7 James Milner
- 12 Joe Gomez
- 66 Trent Alexander-Arnold
- 4 Virgil van Dijk
- 5 Georginio Wijnaldum
- 3 Fabinho
- 13 Adrian
Captain3 Steve Cook
- 29 Philip Billing
- 16 Lewis Cook
- 8 Jefferson Lerma
- 4 Dan Gosling 80'
- 12 Aaron Ramsdale
- 15 Adam Smith
- 3 Steve Cook
- 25 Jack Simpson 19'
- 5 Nathan Ake
- 19 Junior Stanislas
- 9 Dominic Solanke 68'
- 24 Ryan Fraser
- 13 Callum Wilson
- 17 Jack Stacey