Kilmarnock FC vs Hamilton Academical FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
9th of January 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+2
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Kilmarnock FC to score. At the same time, Hamilton Academical FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Hamilton Academical FC is showing some good football. However, Hamilton Academical FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 15' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 30' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kirk Broadfoot made 108 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 35' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kilmarnock FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 36' - Greg Kiltie puts Kilmarnock FC on the lead.
- 41' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 46' - The Hamilton Academical FC manager makes a substitution. David Moyo departs to be replaced by Callum Smith.
- 51' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Diaguely Dabo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 56' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jamie Hamilton suffering a number of foals already.
- 61' - Charlie Trafford needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 63' - GOAL! Greg Kiltie scores on 63. Assisted by Brandon Haunstrop
- 68' - Hamilton Academical FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 73' - The travelling Hamilton Academical FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 78' - The supporters are chanting for Mitchell Pinnock. He replaces Chris Burke on 78 minute.
- 79' - Diaguely Dabo is replacing Youssouf Mulumbu for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 84' - Hamilton Academical FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 86' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Aaron Tshibola is hanging Alan Power on the field on 86 minute.
- 90' - Hamilton Academical FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- With this win, Kilmarnock FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-01-09 Kilmarnock FC vs Hamilton Academical FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Hamilton Academical FC had 36 games and get got 30 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, David McGeachie, David Roome, Grant Irvine
Captain5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu
- 26 Diaguely Dabo 79'
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 29 Chris Burke
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 78'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 6 Alan Power
- 27 Aaron Tshibola 86'
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 12 Danny Whitehall
- 11 Nicke Kabamba 79'
Hamilton Academical FC
Captain3 Scott McMann
- 2 Hakeem Odoffin
- 3 Scott McMann
- 17 George Stanger
- 34 Ross Callachan
- 27 Lee Hodson
- 4 Ben Stirling
- 20 David Moyo
- 32 Callum Smith 46'
- 19 Andrew Winter
- 6 Jamie Hamilton
- 14 Charlie Trafford
- 22 Kyle Gourlay