Kilmarnock FC vs Hamilton Academical FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
9th of January 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+2
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Kilmarnock FC and Hamilton Academical FC has kicked off!
- 5' - Kilmarnock FC looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Greg Kiltie scoring 3 goals.
- 10' - It’s high time Alex Dyer made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Hamilton Academical FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ben Stirling made 108 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - Ross Callachan has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 32 appearances with only 9 goals this season.
- 30' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 30 minutes.
- 35' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 36' - Goal! Greg Kiltie scores his 6 goal in 102 matches.
- 41' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kirk Broadfoot, as he is very good at scoring at BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 46' - Another change for Hamilton Academical FC made on 46 minute. David Moyo leaves to be changed by Callum Smith.
- 51' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 56' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 61' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for George Stanger suffering a number of foals already.
- 63' - What a strike from Greg Kiltie! The score is 2-0.
- 68' - The travelling Hamilton Academical FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 73' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with Kilmarnock FC winning 66.67% of all matches.
- 78' - The supporters are chanting for Mitchell Pinnock. He replaces Chris Burke on 78 minute.
- 79' - The whistle greets Youssouf Mulumbu as he departs to be replaced by Diaguely Dabo.
- 84' - It looks surprising Hamilton Academical FC does not make any changes. Danny Whitehall has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 86' - The supporters are chanting for Aaron Tshibola. He replaces Alan Power on 86 minute.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Jamie Hamilton.
- Full Time. Kilmarnock FC beats Hamilton Academical FC
Today 2021-01-09 Kilmarnock FC vs Hamilton Academical FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 31 games and get got 25 points in Season (2018/19)
Hamilton Academical FC had 30 games and get got 25 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, David McGeachie, David Roome, Grant Irvine
|St. Mirren FC||31||39|
|Dundee United FC||31||35|
|St. Johnstone FC||31||34|
|Ross County FC||30||26|
|Hamilton Academical FC||30||25|
|Heart of Midlothian FC||30||23|
Captain5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu
- 26 Diaguely Dabo 79'
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 29 Chris Burke
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 78'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 6 Alan Power
- 27 Aaron Tshibola 86'
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 12 Danny Whitehall
- 11 Nicke Kabamba 79'
Hamilton Academical FC
Captain3 Scott McMann
- 2 Hakeem Odoffin
- 3 Scott McMann
- 17 George Stanger
- 34 Ross Callachan
- 27 Lee Hodson
- 4 Ben Stirling
- 20 David Moyo
- 32 Callum Smith 46'
- 19 Andrew Winter
- 6 Jamie Hamilton
- 14 Charlie Trafford
- 22 Kyle Gourlay