Granada CF vs Valencia CF, La Liga 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
30th of December 2020 16:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - Welcome to Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes that hosts another battle between Granada CF and Valencia CF.
- 5' - The travelling Valencia CF supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 9' - The referee shows Valencia CF player a Yellow card on 9.
- 14' - What a strike from Kenedy! The score is 1-0.
- 16' - Dimitri Foulquier was booked on 16.
- 21' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 26' - It’s high time Javi Gracia made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 31' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Granada CF that had 87 games and scored 124 goals.
- 33' - Valencia CF player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 36' - What an equalizer from Kevin Gameiro!
- 40' - It’s a booking for Granada CF player. Yangel Herrera gets a Yellow card.
- 45' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 48' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Eliaquim Mangala.
- 48' - GOAL! Kenedy scores on 45.
- 53' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jaume Domenech suffering a number of foals already.
- 58' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 63' - Valencia CF is showing some good football. However, Valencia CF are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 66' - Manu Vallejo is replacing Kevin Gameiro for the Valencia CF side.
- 68' - Molina has so much to prove this time. He replaces Soldado on 68 minute.
- 70' - It’s gonna be a Red card for Jason.
- 72' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Antonio Puertas on 72.
- 73' - Another substitution for Granada CF to replace Dimitri Foulquier by Quini on 73 minute.
- 73' - It’s gonna be a Red card for Gonçalo Guedes.
- 74' - Alberto Soro has so much to prove this time. He replaces Antonio Puertas on 74 minute.
- 76' - It is a substitution in Valencia CF team. Denis Cheryshev is replaced by Yunus Musah on 76 minute.
- 76' - Granada CF receives a Red card for a hard tackle on 76.
- 81' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 86' - Valencia CF looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Kevin Gameiro scoring 1 goals.
- 87' - Valencia CF manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Koba Koindredi is hanging Esquerdo on the field on 87 minute.
- 88' - Goal! Molina scores his 30 goal in 119 matches.
- 89' - It is a substitution in Granada CF team. Luis Suárez is replaced by Jesús Vallejo on 89 minute.
- 90' - Maxime Gonalons was booked on 90.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-1.
Today 2020-12-30 Granada CF vs Valencia CF are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes.
Granada CF had 38 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Valencia CF had 38 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Aitor Villate, Adrian Cordero, Antonio Cerezo, Sergio Perez
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 9 Soldado
- 23 Molina 68'
- 24 Kenedy
- 4 Maxime Gonalons
- 2 Dimitri Foulquier
- 17 Quini 73'
- 22 Domingos Duarte
- 1 Rui Silva
- 6 German
- 10 Antonio Puertas
- 26 Alberto Soro 73'
- 21 Yangel Herrera
- 7 Luis Suarez
- 20 Jesus Vallejo 89'
- 15 Carlos Neva
- 4 Eliaquim Mangala
- 9 Kevin Gameiro
- 21 Manu Vallejo 66'
- 7 Goncalo Guedes
- 17 Denis Cheryshev
- 30 Yunus Musah 76'
- 12 Mouctar Diakhaby
- 18 Daniel Wass
- 1 Jaume Domenech
- 14 Gaya
- 8 Carlos Soler
- 23 Jason
- 26 Esquerdo
- 27 Koba Koindredi 87'