FC Internazionale Milano vs SPAL 2013, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
1st of December 2019 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. FC Internazionale Milano is hosting SPAL 2013 for another epic battle.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 10' - Etrit Berisha has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 13 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - It’s high time Antonio Conte made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 16' - FC Internazionale Milano is taking the lead after the goal scored by Lautaro Martínez on 16.
- 21' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 26' - It looks surprising SPAL 2013 does not make any changes. Stefan de Vrij has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 31' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Internazionale Milano that had 205 games and scored 213 goals.
- 36' - FC Internazionale Milano started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 36.
- 41' - Lautaro Martínez with the second goal in the match!
- 42' - It is a substitution in SPAL 2013 team. Espeto is replaced by Thiago Cionek on 42 minute.
- 47' - Marcelo Brozovic needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 1 Red cards this season.
- 50' - Goal! Mattia Valoti scores his 6 goal in 236 matches.
- 55' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 55 minutes.
- 57' - Mirko Valdifiori is having his name booked by the referee on 57.
- 59' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Danilo D'Ambrosio.
- 64' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 69' - It looks like no one’s ball. SPAL 2013 is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 70' - Another substitution for SPAL 2013 to replace Mirko Valdifiori by Sergio Floccari on 70 minute.
- 75' - FC Internazionale Milano is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 76' - Cristiano Biraghi has so much to prove this time. He replaces Valentino Lazaro on 76 minute.
- 77' - Igor is having his name booked by the referee on 77.
- 79' - The FC Internazionale Milano manager makes a substitution. Antonio Candreva departs to be replaced by Diego Godín.
- 80' - The referee calls foul for Thiago Cionek. He receives a Yellow card.
- 82' - The supporters are chanting for Marko Janković. He replaces Igor on 82 minute.
- 87' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Igor, as he is very good at scoring at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Alessandro Murgia. He receives a Yellow card.
- With this win, FC Internazionale Milano is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2019-12-01 FC Internazionale Milano vs SPAL 2013 are fighting Serie A league on Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
FC Internazionale Milano had 38 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
SPAL 2013 had 38 games and get got 20 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Luca Banti, Massimiliano Irrati, Enrico Caliari, Valerio Vecchi, Manuel Volpi
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||82|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||51|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||49|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||49|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||47|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
FC Internazionale Milano
Captain1 Samir Handanovic
- 9 Romelu Lukaku
- 19 Valentino Lazaro
- 34 Cristiano Biraghi 76'
- 1 Samir Handanovic
- 33 Danilo D'Ambrosio
- 77 Marcelo Brozovic
- 87 Antonio Candreva
- 2 Diego Godin 79'
- 5 Roberto Gagliardini
- 20 Borja Valero 79'
- 37 Milan Skriniar
- 8 Matias Vecino
- 6 Stefan de Vrij
- 10 Lautaro Martinez
Captain23 Francesco Vicari
- 21 Espeto
- 4 Thiago Cionek 42'
- 99 Etrit Berisha
- 13 Arkadiusz Reca
- 11 Alessandro Murgia
- 37 Andrea Petagna
- 8 Mattia Valoti
- 6 Mirko Valdifiori
- 10 Sergio Floccari 70'
- 23 Francesco Vicari
- 19 Jasmin Kurtic
- 40 Nenad Tomovic
- 3 Igor
- 95 Marko Jankovic 82'