England vs France, Worldcup 2022 QUARTER FINALS
1 : 2
10th of December 2022 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Al Thumama Stadium that hosts another battle between England and France.
- 5' - France is showing some good football. However, France are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - France seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - It’s high time Gareth Southgate made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 17' - Goal! Aurelien Tchouameni scores his 9 goal in 353 matches.
- 22' - Declan Rice has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 15 appearances with only 3 goals this season.
- 27' - It looks like no one’s ball. France is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 32' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with France winning 100% of all matches.
- 37' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kylian Mbappe made 385 appearances and scored 222 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 42' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 42 minutes.
- 43' - France receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 43.
- 46' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Ousmane Dembele on 46.
- 47' - France receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 47.
- 52' - It looks surprising England does not make any changes. Jack Grealish has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 54' - Goal! Harry Kane scores his 191 goal in 256 matches.
- 59' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Marcus Rashford, as he is very good at scoring at Al Thumama Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 64' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 69' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 74' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Raheem Sterling suffering a number of foals already.
- 78' - What a strike from Olivier Giroud! The score is 1-2.
- 79' - Mason Mount has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jordan Henderson on 79 minute.
- 82' - Theo Hernandez is having his name booked by the referee on 82.
- 85' - Another substitution for England to replace Phil Foden by Marcus Rashford on 85 minute.
- 89' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Harry Maguire on 89.
- 90' - Another change for England made on 90 minute. John Stones leaves to be changed by Jack Grealish.
- Full Time. France beats England
Today 2022-12-10 England vs France are fighting Worldcup league on Al Thumama Stadium.
England had 3 games and get got 7 points in Season (2018/18)
France had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bruno Boschilia, Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Bruno Pires, Juan Martinez, Nicolas Gallo, Mohammed Abdulla Mohammed
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 5 John Stones
- 7 Jack Grealish 90'
- 6 Harry Maguire
- 3 Luke Shaw
- 22 Jude Bellingham
- 4 Declan Rice
- 8 Jordan Henderson
- 19 Mason Mount 79'
- 20 Phil Foden
- 11 Marcus Rashford 85'
- 17 Bukayo Saka
- 10 Raheem Sterling 79'
- 9 Harry Kane
- 13 Nick Pope
- 23 Aaron Ramsdale
- 18 Trent Alexander-Arnold
- 16 Conor Coady
- 15 Eric Dier
- 12 Kieran Trippier
- 26 Conor Gallagher
- 7 Jack Grealish
- 5 John Stones 90'
- 25 James Maddison
- 19 Mason Mount
- 8 Jordan Henderson 79'
- 14 Kalvin Phillips
- 11 Marcus Rashford
- 20 Phil Foden 85'
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 17 Bukayo Saka 79'
- 24 Callum Wilson
- 1 Hugo Lloris
- 5 Jules Kounde
- 4 Raphael Varane
- 18 Dayot Upamecano
- 22 Theo Hernandez
- 8 Aurelien Tchouameni
- 14 Adrien Rabiot
- 11 Ousmane Dembele
- 20 Kingsley Coman 79'
- 7 Antoine Griezmann
- 10 Kylian Mbappe
- 9 Olivier Giroud