Cadiz CF vs FC Barcelona, La Liga 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
23rd of September 2021 20:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla will turn into a battlefield for Cadiz CF and FC Barcelona.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - Alfonso Espino needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 8 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - FC Barcelona started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - Victor Chust has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 10 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 30' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Riqui Puig made 277 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 35' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 40' - Jens Jønsson has so much to prove this time. He replaces Fali Jiménez on 40 minute.
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Pique suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - It is a substitution in Cádiz CF team. Álvaro Jiménez is replaced by Salva Sánchez on 46 minute.
- 51' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Barcelona needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 56' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 57' - Alberto Perea has so much to prove this time. He replaces Santiago Arzamendia on 57 minute.
- 61' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Frenkie de Jong.
- 65' - FC Barcelona player sees a Red card in front of him.
- 68' - Varazdat Haroyan is having his name booked by the referee on 68.
- 68' - Another change for FC Barcelona made on 68 minute. Luuk de Jong leaves to be changed by Philippe Coutinho.
- 73' - It is a substitution in FC Barcelona team. Pablo Gavira is replaced by Nico Gonzalez on 73 minute.
- 78' - FC Barcelona is showing some good football. However, FC Barcelona are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 79' - Another substitution for Cádiz CF to replace Isaac Valencia by Carlos Akapo on 79 minute.
- 80' - The whistle greets Sergiño Dest as he departs to be replaced by Riqui Puig.
- 85' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 88' - The referee shows Cádiz CF player a Yellow card on 88.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Tomás Alarcón on 90.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2021-09-23 Cadiz CF vs FC Barcelona are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla.
Cadiz CF had 33 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Barcelona had 38 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Carlos del Cerro, Juan Carlos Yuste, Roberto Alonso, Gonzalo Garcia, Ignacio Iglesias, Manuel Garcia
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 21 Ruben Sobrino
- 11 Alvaro Jimenez
- 5 Varazdat Haroyan
- 1 Jeremias Ledesma
- 20 Isaac Valencia
- 3 Fali Jimenez
- 18 Alvaro Negredo
- 19 Santiago Arzamendia
- 12 Tomas Alarcon
- 22 Alfonso Espino
- 32 Victor Chust
- 17 Luuk de Jong
- 14 Philippe Coutinho 68'
- 21 Frenkie de Jong
- 9 Memphis Depay
- 1 Marc-Andre ter Stegen
- 3 Pique
- 5 Busquets
- 2 Sergino Dest
- 6 Riqui Puig 80'
- 4 Ronald Araujo
- 11 Yusuf Demir
- 20 Sergi Roberto 46'
- 22 Oscar Mingueza
- 30 Pablo Gavira
- 28 Nico Gonzalez 73'