Argentina vs Croatia, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
0 : 3
21st of June 2018 18:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Argentina kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 10 minutes.
- 15' - It’s high time Jorge Sampaoli made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 20' - Croatia started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 20.
- 25' - Ivan Rakitic has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 46 appearances with only 3 goals this season.
- 30' - Argentina seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 35' - It looks like no one’s ball. Croatia is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 39' - Ante Rebić was booked on 39.
- 44' - It looks surprising Argentina does not make any changes. Mateo Kovacic has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 49' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ivan Perisic suffering a number of foals already.
- 51' - The referee shows Argentina player a Yellow card on 51.
- 53' - Croatia is taking the lead after the goal scored by Ante Rebić on 53.
- 54' - The Argentina manager makes a substitution. Sergio Agüero departs to be replaced by Gonzalo Higuaín.
- 56' - The supporters are chanting for Cristian Pavón. He replaces Eduardo Salvio on 56 minute.
- 57' - Croatia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Andrej Kramarić is hanging Ante Rebić on the field on 57 minute.
- 59' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Mario Mandžukić.
- 64' - Croatia is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 67' - The referee calls foul for Šime Vrsaljko. He receives a Yellow card.
- 68' - Time for substitution for Argentina. Enzo Pérez is replaced by Paulo Dybala.
- 73' - Ivan Strinic needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 78' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Croatia winning 100% of all matches.
- 80' - Goal! Luka Modrić scores his 14 goal in 232 matches.
- 82' - The Croatia manager makes a substitution. Ivan Perišić departs to be replaced by Mateo Kovačić.
- 85' - Argentina receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 85.
- 87' - Marcos Acuña is having his name booked by the referee on 87.
- 90' - What a strike from Ivan Rakitić! The score is 0-3.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Marcelo Brozović on 90.
- 90' - Croatia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Vedran Ćorluka is hanging Mario Mandžukić on the field on 90 minute.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Argentina.
Today 2018-06-21 Argentina vs Croatia are fighting Worldcup league .
Argentina had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Croatia had 3 games and get got 9 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Felix Zwayer, Danny Makkelie, Norbert Hauata, Bertrand Brial, Ravshan Irmatov, Abdukhamidullo Rasulov, Jakhongir Saidov, Corey Rockwell
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 23 Willy Caballero
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 19 Sergio Aguero
- 9 Gonzalo Higuain 54'
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 2 Gabriel Mercado
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 8 Marcos Acuna
- 13 Maximiliano Meza
- 18 Eduardo Salvio
- 22 Cristian Pavon 56'
- 15 Enzo Perez
- 21 Paulo Dybala 68'
- 14 Javier Mascherano
Captain10 Luka Modric
- 6 Dejan Lovren
- 23 Danijel Subasic
- 18 Ante Rebic
- 9 Andrej Kramaric 57'
- 7 Ivan Rakitic
- 10 Luka Modric
- 17 Mario Mandzukic
- 5 Vedran Corluka 90'
- 3 Ivan Strinic
- 2 Sime Vrsaljko
- 11 Marcelo Brozovic
- 4 Ivan Perisic
- 8 Mateo Kovacic 82'
- 21 Domagoj Vida