Aberdeen FC vs Ross County FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
22nd of February 2020 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Aberdeen FC is hosting Ross County FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Don Cowie, as he is very good at scoring at Pittodrie Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Aberdeen FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Ross County FC that had 45 games and scored 39 goals.
- 18' - It’s a booking for Aberdeen FC player. Dean Campbell gets a Yellow card.
- 21' - The referee calls foul for Callum Morris. He receives a Yellow card.
- 26' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 28' - Goal! Curtis Main scores his 9 goal in 85 matches.
- 32' - The referee shows Aberdeen FC player a Red card on 32.
- 37' - Aberdeen FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 42' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 42 minutes.
- 43' - What a strike from Billy McKay! The score is 1-1.
- 48' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 53' - It’s high time Derek McInnes made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 58' - Ross County FC is showing some good football. However, Ross County FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 59' - Another change for Aberdeen FC made on 59 minute. Connor McLennan leaves to be changed by Matt Kennedy.
- 64' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Joe Lewis suffering a number of foals already.
- 69' - Ash Taylor has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 15 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 71' - Blair Spittal is replacing Harry Paton for the Ross County FC side.
- 76' - Ryan Hedges is replacing Niall McGinn for the Aberdeen FC side.
- 81' - Aberdeen FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 81.
- 82' - Another change for Ross County FC made on 82 minute. Lee Erwin leaves to be changed by Oliver Shaw.
- 83' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Sam Cosgrove is replaced by Dylan McGeouch.
- 88' - Billy McKay puts Ross County FC on the lead.
- 89' - Ross County FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ross Draper is hanging Billy McKay on the field on 89 minute.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Aberdeen FC.
Today 2020-02-22 Aberdeen FC vs Ross County FC are fighting Premier League league on Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen FC had 30 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Ross County FC had 30 games and get got 29 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Douglas Ross, Euan Anderson, Gavin Duncan, Gary Hilland
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 2 Shaleum Logan
- 5 Scott McKenna
- 10 Niall McGinn
- 11 Ryan Hedges 76'
- 24 Dean Campbell
- 16 Sam Cosgrove
- 17 Dylan McGeouch 83'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 18 Connor McLennan
- 23 Matt Kennedy 59'
- 9 Curtis Main
Ross County FC
Captain2 Marcus Fraser
- 18 Richard Foster
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 8 Lee Erwin
- 19 Oliver Shaw 82'
- 2 Marcus Fraser
- 4 Liam Fontaine
- 14 Josh Mullin
- 5 Callum Morris
- 26 Don Cowie
- 11 Iain Vigurs
- 24 Harry Paton
- 20 Blair Spittal 71'
- 9 Billy McKay
- 6 Ross Draper 89'