Aberdeen FC vs Hamilton Academical FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
6th of March 2021 15:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+10
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Aberdeen FC to score. At the same time, Hamilton Academical FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Jonny Hayes needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Aberdeen FC that had 166 games and scored 154 goals.
- 15' - It looks surprising Aberdeen FC does not make any changes. Scott McMann has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. Aberdeen FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jamie Hamilton suffering a number of foals already.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 40' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 41' - The supporters are chanting for Callum Smith. He replaces Nathan Thomas on 41 minute.
- 46' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Scott Martin made 106 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 51' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 56' - It’s high time Derek McInnes made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 58' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Tommie Hoban.
- 63' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Hamilton Academical FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 65' - Andrew Considine is having his name booked by the referee on 65.
- 66' - Aberdeen FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Connor McLennan is hanging Callum Hendry on the field on 66 minute.
- 69' - Another substitution for Hamilton Academical FC to replace Brian Easton by Kyle Munro on 69 minute.
- 74' - Hamilton Academical FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 79' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Callum Smith, as he is very good at scoring at Pittodrie Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Ash Taylor is replaced by Matt Kennedy.
- 85' - Hamilton Academical FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 85.
- 88' - The whistle greets Niall McGinn as he departs to be replaced by Michael Ruth.
- 90' - Scott McMann was booked on 90.
- 90' - Another change for Hamilton Academical FC made on 90 minute. David Moyo leaves to be changed by Ronan Hughes.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2021-03-06 Aberdeen FC vs Hamilton Academical FC are fighting Premier League league on Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen FC had 36 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Hamilton Academical FC had 36 games and get got 30 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stuart Stevenson, Bobby Madden, Callum Spence
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 15 Dylan McGeouch
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 33 Matt Kennedy 80'
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 10 Niall McGinn
- 28 Michael Ruth 88'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 22 Florian Kamberi
- 40 Ross McCrorie
- 9 Callum Hendry
- 18 Connor McLennan 66'
Hamilton Academical FC
Captain5 Brian Easton
- 24 Nathan Thomas
- 32 Callum Smith 41'
- 8 Scott Martin
- 2 Hakeem Odoffin
- 16 Aaron Martin
- 23 Ryan Fulton
- 3 Scott McMann
- 34 Ross Callachan
- 5 Brian Easton
- 21 Kyle Munro 69'
- 27 Lee Hodson
- 20 David Moyo
- 15 Ronan Hughes 90'
- 6 Jamie Hamilton