West Bromwich Albion FC vs Newcastle United FC, FA Cup 2020 ROUND OF 16
2 : 3
3rd of March 2020 20:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - In just a few seconds The Hawthorns will turn into a battlefield for West Bromwich Albion FC and Newcastle United FC.
- 5' - Newcastle United FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - Charlie Austin has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Chris Brunt suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - It’s high time Slaven Bilic made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 33' - Newcastle United FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Miguel Almirón on 33.
- 38' - It looks like no one’s ball. Newcastle United FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 43' - The referee shows Newcastle United FC player a Yellow card on 43.
- 46' - Miguel Almirón with the second goal in the match!
- 47' - GOAL! Valentino Lazaro scores on 47.
- 52' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 57' - Filip Krovinović is replacing Gareth Barry for the West Bromwich Albion FC side.
- 62' - The travelling Newcastle United FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 63' - The referee calls foul for Nabil Bentaleb. He receives a Yellow card.
- 67' - Another change for West Bromwich Albion FC made on 67 minute. Charlie Austin leaves to be changed by Lee Peltier.
- 71' - It is a substitution in Newcastle United FC team. Miguel Almirón is replaced by Jonjo Shelvey on 71 minute.
- 74' - GOAL! Matt Phillips scores on 74. Assisted by Kenneth Zohorè
- 78' - Karl Darlow is having his name booked by the referee on 78.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Newcastle United FC team. Allan Saint-Maximin is replaced by Dwight Gayle on 80 minute.
- 85' - West Bromwich Albion FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 85.
- 86' - Another substitution for West Bromwich Albion FC to replace Chris Brunt by Rayhaan Tulloch on 86 minute.
- 90' - Newcastle United FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Florian Lejeune is hanging Valentino Lazaro on the field on 90 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Newcastle United FC players.
Today 2020-03-03 West Bromwich Albion FC vs Newcastle United FC are fighting FA Cup league on The Hawthorns.
West Bromwich Albion FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Newcastle United FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Robert Jones, Neil Davies, Mark Scholes, Anthony Taylor
West Bromwich Albion FC
Captain11 Chris Brunt
- 27 Dara O'Shea
- 23 Jonathan Bond
- 21 Kyle Edwards
- 5 Kyle Bartley
- 3 Kieran Gibbs
- 11 Chris Brunt
- 31 Rayhaan Tulloch 86'
- 10 Matt Phillips
- 18 Gareth Barry
- 7 Filip Krovinovic 57'
- 16 Rekeem Harper
- 15 Charlie Austin
- 9 Kenneth Zohore 67'
- 2 Darnell Furlong
Newcastle United FC
Captain6 Jamaal Lascelles
- 5 Fabian Schar
- 36 Sean Longstaff
- 26 Karl Darlow
- 6 Jamaal Lascelles
- 19 Javier Manquillo
- 28 Danny Rose
- 10 Allan Saint-Maximin
- 12 Dwight Gayle 80'
- 9 Joelinton
- 23 Valentino Lazaro
- 20 Florian Lejeune 90'
- 42 Nabil Bentaleb
- 24 Miguel Almiron
- 8 Jonjo Shelvey 71'