Urawa Red Diamonds vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
30th of September 2020 10:30
First half: 45+6 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - We are underway at Saitama Stadium 2002. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Urawa Red Diamonds that had 237 games and scored 133 goals.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Urawa Red Diamonds needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - Shusaku Nishikawa needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 30' - Urawa Red Diamonds is showing some good football. However, Urawa Red Diamonds are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 35' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Akihiro Hayashi, as he is very good at scoring at Saitama Stadium 2002 with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 37' - What a strike from Kensuke Nagai! The score is 0-1.
- 40' - The referee shows FC Tōkyō player a Yellow card on 40.
- 45' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 46' - Time for substitution for FC Tōkyō. Kyosuke Tagawa is replaced by Takuya Uchida.
- 51' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kai Shibato suffering a number of foals already.
- 56' - Urawa Red Diamonds started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 56.
- 61' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 66' - Quentin Martinus is replacing Kazuki Nagasawa for the Urawa Red Diamonds side.
- 68' - The whistle greets Hirotaka Mita as he departs to be replaced by Taichi Hara.
- 73' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Yosuke Kashiwagi made 237 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 76' - The supporters are chanting for Yojiro Takahagi. He replaces Kensuke Nagai on 76 minute.
- 81' - FC Tokyo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 85' - Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kenyū Sugimoto is hanging Yōsuke Kashiwagi on the field on 85 minute.
- 88' - The whistle greets Takumi Nakamura as he departs to be replaced by Hotaka Nakamura.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Urawa Red Diamonds.
Today 2020-09-30 Urawa Red Diamonds vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Saitama Stadium 2002.
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Koichiro Fukushima, Koji Morikawa, Hiroyuki Igarashi
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Urawa Red Diamonds
Captain1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 20 Thomas Deng
- 5 Tomoaki Makino
- 3 Tomoya Ugajin
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka 85'
- 30 Shinzo Koroki
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 27 Daiki Hashioka
- 10 Yosuke Kashiwagi
- 14 Kenyu Sugimoto 85'
- 7 Kazuki Nagasawa
- 11 Quentin Martinus 66'
- 29 Kai Shibato
- 9 Yuki Muto
- 24 Koya Yuruki
- 45 Leo 76'
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi 76'
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa
- 28 Takuya Uchida 46'
- 7 Hirotaka Mita
- 24 Taichi Hara 68'
- 20 Leandro
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 22 Takumi Nakamura
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura 88'
- 45 Arthur
- 31 Shuto Abe