Toulouse FC vs FC Nantes, Ligue 1 2023 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
14th of May 2023 14:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Toulouse FC and FC Nantes has kicked off!
- 5' - FC Nantes started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Alban Lafont made 356 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 20' - Ludovic Blas needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mostafa Mohamed suffering a number of foals already.
- 35' - It looks surprising Toulouse FC does not make any changes. Branco van den Boomen has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 40' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Toulouse FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - The travelling FC Nantes supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 50' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Mikkel Desler, as he is very good at scoring at Stadium Municipal with 1 goals in the last 1 games.
- 55' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 60' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 65' - Toulouse FC is showing some good football. However, Toulouse FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 70' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 75' - It’s high time Philippe Montanier made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 80' - FC Nantes seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 85' - FC Nantes is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 90' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Toulouse FC winning 100% of all matches.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2023-05-14 Toulouse FC vs FC Nantes are fighting Ligue 1 league on Stadium Municipal.
Toulouse FC had 38 games and get got 48 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Nantes had 38 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jerome Brisard, Gwenael Pasqualotti, Alexandre Perreau Niel, Erwan Finjean
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||38||85|
|Racing Club de Lens||38||84|
|Olympique de Marseille||38||73|
|Stade Rennais FC 1901||38||68|
|AS Monaco FC||38||65|
|Clermont Foot 63||38||59|
|Stade de Reims||38||51|
|Stade Brestois 29||38||44|
|RC Strasbourg Alsace||38||40|
|ES Troyes AC||38||24|
|En Avant Guingamp||38||27|
|Dijon Football Cote d'Or||38||21|
|FC Girondins de Bordeaux||38||31|