Tokushima Vortis vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
22nd of May 2021 09:05
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Tokushima Vortis to score. At the same time, Nagoya Grampus does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 10' - Nagoya Grampus is showing some good football. However, Nagoya Grampus are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Caca made 28 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - Nagoya Grampus started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 25.
- 30' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Shumpei Naruse suffering a number of foals already.
- 38' - Nagoya Grampus receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 38.
- 43' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Nagoya Grampus winning 50% of all matches.
- 48' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 51' - Tokushima Vortis player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 56' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Tokushima Vortis needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 59' - It’s a booking for Tokushima Vortis player. Dušan Cvetinović gets a Yellow card.
- 60' - Dušan Cvetinović is having his name booked by the referee on 60.
- 60' - Another change for Nagoya Grampus made on 60 minute. Gabriel Xavier leaves to be changed by Kazuki Nagasawa.
- 65' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Tokushima Vortis that had 28 games and scored 21 goals.
- 70' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yutaka Yoshida, as he is very good at scoring at Pocarisweat Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 73' - The whistle greets Takuji Yonemoto as he departs to be replaced by Ryogo Yamasaki.
- 74' - The Tokushima Vortis manager makes a substitution. Tokuma Suzuki departs to be replaced by Cristian Battocchio.
- 79' - The travelling Nagoya Grampus supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 84' - Another change for Tokushima Vortis made on 84 minute. Koki Sugimori leaves to be changed by Shiryu Fujiwara.
- 85' - It is a substitution in Tokushima Vortis team. Koki Sugimori is replaced by Shiryu Fujiwara on 85 minute.
- 90' - The Tokushima Vortis manager makes a substitution. Yudai Konishi departs to be replaced by Shota Fukuoka.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2021-05-22 Tokushima Vortis vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Pocarisweat Stadium.
Tokushima Vortis had 28 games and get got 23 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yudai Yamamoto, Naoya Okawa, Yoshiro Imamura, Mikiya Nishimura, Taku Nakano, Tetsuro Yoshida
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
- 3 Dusan Cvetinovic
- 11 Taisei Miyashiro
- 10 Masaki Watai 85'
- 21 Naoto Kamifukumoto
- 45 Koki Sugimori
- 33 Shiryu Fujiwara 85'
- 8 Ken Iwao
- 19 Yuki Kakita
- 18 Akihiro Sato 85'
- 15 Takeru Kishimoto
- 7 Yudai Konishi
- 20 Shota Fukuoka 90'
- 4 Diego
- 23 Tokuma Suzuki
- 38 Cristian Battocchio 74'
- 14 Caca
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 9 Ryogo Yamasaki 73'
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto
- 10 Gabriel Xavier
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 60'
- 26 Shumpei Naruse
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 19 Manabu Saito 60'
- 16 Mateus