St. Johnstone FC vs Hamilton Academical FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
30th of December 2020 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between St. Johnstone FC and Hamilton Academical FC is underway.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Zander Clark made 91 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Aaron Martin, as he is very good at scoring at McDiarmid Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 25' - The travelling Hamilton Academical FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 40' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with St. Johnstone FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 45' - Hamilton Academical FC is showing some good football. However, Hamilton Academical FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 50' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Tunde Owolabi suffering a number of foals already.
- 55' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 60' - Hamilton Academical FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 65' - Scott McMann needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 70' - It’s high time Brian Rice made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 75' - Craig Conway is replacing Stevie May for the St. Johnstone FC side.
- 76' - Hamilton Academical FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. George Stanger is hanging Brian Easton on the field on 76 minute.
- 78' - The whistle greets Nathan Thomas as he departs to be replaced by Tunde Owolabi.
- 83' - Hamilton Academical FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 83.
- 86' - Another substitution for St. Johnstone FC to replace Liam Craig by Michael O'Halloran on 86 minute.
- 90' - Hamilton Academical FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2020-12-30 St. Johnstone FC vs Hamilton Academical FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Hamilton Academical FC had 30 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: David Munro, Drew Kirkland, Craig Napier, Joseph Lawson
St. Johnstone FC
Captain26 Liam Craig
- 14 Stevie May
- 7 Craig Conway 75'
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 8 Murray Davidson 86'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 9 Chris Kane
- 26 Liam Craig
- 11 Michael O'Halloran 86'
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 19 Shaun Rooney
- 4 Jamie McCart
- 24 Callum Booth
Hamilton Academical FC
Captain5 Brian Easton
- 24 Nathan Thomas
- 36 Tunde Owolabi 78'
- 2 Hakeem Odoffin
- 16 Aaron Martin
- 3 Scott McMann
- 5 Brian Easton
- 17 George Stanger 76'
- 27 Lee Hodson
- 4 Ben Stirling
- 20 David Moyo
- 19 Andrew Winter
- 6 Jamie Hamilton
- 22 Kyle Gourlay