Senegal vs Colombia, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
0 : 1
28th of June 2018 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Colombia kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - It looks surprising Senegal does not make any changes. Jefferson Lerma has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - Senegal seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Colombia winning 100% of all matches.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - Colombia looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Yerry Mina scoring 1 goals.
- 30' - It looks like no one’s ball. Senegal is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 31' - Luis Muriel is replacing James Rodríguez for the Colombia side.
- 36' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Colombia needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 41' - Juan Fernando Quintero needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 45' - Colombia player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 50' - The travelling Colombia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 51' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Mbaye Niang.
- 56' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mbaye Niang suffering a number of foals already.
- 61' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 66' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 80 games and scored 14 goals.
- 71' - Colombia is showing some good football. However, Colombia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 74' - Yerry Mina puts Colombia on the lead.
- 74' - The Senegal manager makes a substitution. Youssouf Sabaly departs to be replaced by Moussa Wagué.
- 79' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 80' - Moussa Konaté is replacing Keïta Baldé for the Senegal side.
- 83' - Jefferson Lerma is replacing Mateus Uribe for the Colombia side.
- 86' - The whistle greets Mbaye Niang as he departs to be replaced by Diafra Sakho.
- 89' - Time for substitution for Colombia. Radamel Falcao is replaced by Miguel Borja.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Senegal.
Today 2018-06-28 Senegal vs Colombia are fighting Worldcup league .
Senegal had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Milorad Mazic, Milovan Ristic, Dalibor Durdevic, Gianluca Rocchi, Elenito Di Liberatore, Danny Makkelie, Bamlak Tessema, Hasan Mohamed Al Mahri
|FV 07 Engers||3||7|
|CA Sarmiento de Junin||3||9|
|1. FC Rielasingen-Arlen||3||5|
|OC Charleroi Farciennes||3||6|
|Sudeva Delhi FC||3||3|
Captain8 Cheikhou Kouyate
- 16 Khadim Ndiaye
- 3 Kalidou Koulibaly
- 6 Salif Sane
- 12 Youssouf Sabaly
- 22 Moussa Wague 74'
- 21 Lamine Gassama
- 8 Cheikhou Kouyate
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 5 Idrissa Gana Gueye
- 19 Mbaye Niang
- 15 Diafra Sakho 86'
- 20 Keita Balde
- 14 Moussa Konate 80'
- 18 Ismaila Sarr
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 6 Carlos Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 19 Miguel Borja 89'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 14 Luis Muriel 31'
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 15 Mateus Uribe
- 16 Jefferson Lerma 83'