Senegal vs Colombia, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
0 : 1
28th of June 2018 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Senegal and Colombia.
- 5' - Senegal started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - Senegal is showing some good football. However, Senegal are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - Colombia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Colombia winning 100% of all matches.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 31' - Colombia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Luis Muriel is hanging James Rodríguez on the field on 31 minute.
- 36' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 41' - The travelling Colombia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 45' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Johan Mojica gets a Yellow card.
- 50' - James Rodriguez needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 51' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Mbaye Niang on 51.
- 56' - It looks surprising Senegal does not make any changes. Salif Sane has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 61' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for suffering a number of foals already.
- 66' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Colombia needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 71' - Colombia looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Yerry Mina scoring 1 goals.
- 74' - Yerry Mina puts Colombia on the lead.
- 74' - Moussa Wagué is replacing Youssouf Sabaly for the Senegal side.
- 79' - Kalidou Koulibaly has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 46 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 80' - The Senegal manager makes a substitution. Keïta Baldé departs to be replaced by Moussa Konaté.
- 83' - The Colombia manager makes a substitution. Mateus Uribe departs to be replaced by Jefferson Lerma.
- 86' - It is a substitution in Senegal team. Mbaye Niang is replaced by Diafra Sakho on 86 minute.
- 89' - The supporters are chanting for Miguel Borja. He replaces Radamel Falcao on 89 minute.
- With this win, Colombia is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2018-06-28 Senegal vs Colombia are fighting Worldcup league .
Senegal had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Milorad Mazic, Milovan Ristic, Dalibor Durdevic, Gianluca Rocchi, Elenito Di Liberatore, Danny Makkelie, Bamlak Tessema, Hasan Mohamed Al Mahri
Captain8 Cheikhou Kouyate
- 16 Khadim Ndiaye
- 3 Kalidou Koulibaly
- 6 Salif Sane
- 12 Youssouf Sabaly
- 22 Moussa Wague 74'
- 21 Lamine Gassama
- 8 Cheikhou Kouyate
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 5 Idrissa Gana Gueye
- 19 Mbaye Niang
- 15 Diafra Sakho 86'
- 20 Keita Balde
- 14 Moussa Konate 80'
- 18 Ismaila Sarr
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 6 Carlos Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 19 Miguel Borja 89'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 14 Luis Muriel 31'
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 15 Mateus Uribe
- 16 Jefferson Lerma 83'