SS Lazio vs SSC Napoli, Serie A 2019 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
11th of January 2020 17:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Stadio Olimpico will turn into a battlefield for SS Lazio and SSC Napoli.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - It’s high time Gennaro Gattuso made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. SS Lazio needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - Mario Rui needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 25' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 27' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Manuel Lazzari.
- 32' - The travelling SSC Napoli supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 37' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 38' - The referee calls foul for Kostas Manolas. He receives a Yellow card.
- 41' - SS Lazio receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 41.
- 46' - SSC Napoli is showing some good football. However, SSC Napoli are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 51' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with SS Lazio winning 100% of all matches.
- 56' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 56 minutes.
- 61' - It looks surprising SSC Napoli does not make any changes. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 64' - Danilo Cataldi is replacing Felipe Caicedo for the SS Lazio side.
- 69' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Piotr Zielinski suffering a number of foals already.
- 74' - Allan has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 33 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 79' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 81' - It is a substitution in SS Lazio team. Lucas Leiva is replaced by Valon Berisha on 81 minute.
- 82' - SS Lazio is taking the lead after the goal scored by Ciro Immobile on 82.
- 84' - SSC Napoli manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Llorente is hanging Allan on the field on 84 minute.
- 85' - The referee shows SSC Napoli player a Yellow card on 85.
- 88' - Another change for SSC Napoli made on 88 minute. José Callejón leaves to be changed by Eljif Elmas.
- 90' - Another change for SS Lazio made on 90 minute. Luis Alberto leaves to be changed by Jony.
- The final score is 1-0.
Today 2020-01-11 SS Lazio vs SSC Napoli are fighting Serie A league on Stadio Olimpico.
SS Lazio had 26 games and get got 62 points in Season (2018/19)
SSC Napoli had 26 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alberto Tegoni, Daniele Orsato, Mauro Galetto, Luca Pairetto, Antonio Giua
|FC Internazionale Milano||25||54|
|Hellas Verona FC||25||35|
|Parma Calcio 1913||25||35|
|Bologna FC 1909||26||34|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||25||32|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
Captain19 Senad Lulic
- 1 Thomas Strakosha
- 26 Stefan Radu
- 19 Senad Lulic
- 21 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
- 6 Lucas Leiva
- 7 Valon Berisha 81'
- 3 Luiz Felipe
- 17 Ciro Immobile
- 10 Luis Alberto
- 22 Jony 90'
- 20 Felipe Caicedo
- 32 Danilo Cataldi 64'
- 33 Francesco Acerbi
- 29 Manuel Lazzari
Captain24 Lorenzo Insigne
- 8 Fabian Ruiz
- 23 Elseid Hysaj
- 6 Mario Rui
- 24 Lorenzo Insigne
- 11 Hirving Lozano 90'
- 5 Allan
- 9 Llorente 84'
- 20 Piotr Zielinski
- 7 Jose Callejon
- 12 Eljif Elmas 88'
- 99 Arkadiusz Milik
- 25 David Ospina
- 44 Kostas Manolas
- 22 Giovanni Di Lorenzo