Ross County FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 5
12th of September 2020 14:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Ross County FC to score. At the same time, Celtic FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 4' - Odsonne Edouard puts Celtic FC on the lead.
- 9' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 13' - The referee calls foul for Kristoffer Ajer. He receives a Yellow card.
- 18' - Ross County FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - Goal! Albian Ajeti scores his 10 goal in 162 matches.
- 25' - Ismaila Soro needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jordan Tillson, as he is very good at scoring at Global Energy Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 32' - Time for substitution for Ross County FC. Billy McKay is replaced by Oliver Shaw.
- 37' - It’s high time Neil Lennon made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 42' - The travelling Celtic FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 47' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Coll Donaldson suffering a number of foals already.
- 52' - It looks surprising Celtic FC does not make any changes. David Turnbull has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 56' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Jordan Tillson.
- 59' - Goal! Shane Duffy scores his 11 goal in 102 matches.
- 62' - Another substitution for Celtic FC to replace Albian Ajeti by Patryk Klimala on 62 minute.
- 64' - What a strike from Kristoffer Ajer! The score is 0-4.
- 65' - The supporters are chanting for Ross Draper. He replaces Jordan Tillson on 65 minute.
- 70' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Celtic FC that had 166 games and scored 278 goals.
- 71' - The supporters are chanting for Mohamed Elyounoussi. He replaces Jules Ntcham on 71 minute.
- 75' - What a strike from Patryk Klimala! The score is 0-5.
- 77' - It is a substitution in Celtic FC team. Scott Brown is replaced by David Turnbull on 77 minute.
- 78' - Another substitution for Celtic FC to replace Callum McGregor by Ismaila Soro on 78 minute.
- 79' - Ross County FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Regan Charles-Cook is hanging Michael Gardyne on the field on 79 minute.
- 80' - The whistle greets Iain Vigurs as he departs to be replaced by Stephen Kelly.
- 85' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Celtic FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 90' - Celtic FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 90.
- The final score is 0-5.
Today 2020-09-12 Ross County FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on Global Energy Stadium.
Ross County FC had 30 games and get got 29 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 30 games and get got 80 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andrew Dallas, Alan Mulvanny, Andy Milne, David Lowe
Ross County FC
Captain11 Iain Vigurs
- 2 Connor Randall
- 22 Jordan Tillson
- 6 Ross Draper 65'
- 16 Alex Iacovitti
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 27 Ross Stewart
- 25 Coll Donaldson
- 11 Iain Vigurs
- 18 Stephen Kelly 80'
- 24 Harry Paton
- 7 Michael Gardyne
- 17 Regan Charles-Cook 79'
- 9 Billy McKay
- 8 Oliver Shaw 32'
- 43 Josh Reid
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 4 Shane Duffy
- 2 Christopher Jullien
- 8 Scott Brown
- 14 David Turnbull 77'
- 49 James Forrest
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 12 Ismaila Soro 78'
- 21 Jules Ntcham
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi 71'
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 17 Ryan Christie 71'
- 10 Albian Ajeti
- 11 Patryk Klimala 62'
- 1 Vasileios Barkas
- 30 Jeremie Frimpong