Peterborough United FC vs Wycombe Wanderers FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 0
21st of January 2020 19:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Peterborough United FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Wycombe Wanderers FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Joe Jacobson made 118 appearances and scored 23 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Joe Ward suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - It looks surprising Wycombe Wanderers FC does not make any changes. Josh Parker has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 21' - The referee shows Wycombe Wanderers FC player a Red card on 21.
- 23' - GOAL! Ivan Toney scores on 23.
- 26' - Peterborough United FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 26.
- 31' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 36' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Siriki Dembele, as he is very good at scoring at Weston Homes Stadium with 6 goals in the last 4 games.
- 40' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jack Taylor on 40.
- 44' - Goal! Siriki Dembélé scores his 21 goal in 125 matches.
- 45' - Matt Bloomfield was booked on 45.
- 45' - Sido Jombati has so much to prove this time. He replaces Joe Jacobson on 45 minute.
- 50' - Wycombe Wanderers FC is showing some good football. However, Wycombe Wanderers FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 55' - Curtis Thompson has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 34 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 56' - What a strike from Jack Taylor! The score is 3-0.
- 57' - Time for substitution for Wycombe Wanderers FC. Josh Parker is replaced by Paul Smyth.
- 61' - The referee calls foul for Mark Beevers. He receives a Yellow card.
- 66' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Wycombe Wanderers FC that had 118 games and scored 134 goals.
- 69' - It is a substitution in Peterborough United FC team. Nathan Thompson is replaced by Rhys Bennett on 69 minute.
- 73' - GOAL! Ivan Toney scores on 73.
- 74' - Another change for Peterborough United FC made on 74 minute. Siriki Dembélé leaves to be changed by Ricky Jade-Jones.
- 75' - Peterborough United FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. George Boyd is hanging Samuel Szmodics on the field on 75 minute.
- 78' - Alex Samuel has so much to prove this time. He replaces Nnamdi Ofoborh on 78 minute.
- 83' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 88' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- With this win, Peterborough United FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2020-01-21 Peterborough United FC vs Wycombe Wanderers FC are fighting League One league on Weston Homes Stadium.
Peterborough United FC had 35 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/19)
Wycombe Wanderers FC had 34 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Charles Breakspear, Chris Husband, Marc Wilson, Andy Hendley
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Peterborough United FC
Captain5 Mark Beevers
- 15 Nathan Thompson
- 16 Rhys Bennett 69'
- 3 Dan Butler
- 5 Mark Beevers
- 23 Joe Ward
- 17 Ivan Toney
- 10 Siriki Dembele
- 37 Ricky Jade-Jones 74'
- 6 Frankie Kent
- 9 Samuel Szmodics
- 21 George Boyd 75'
- 1 Christy Pym
- 12 Reece Brown
- 29 Jack Taylor
Wycombe Wanderers FC
Captain10 Matt Bloomfield
- 28 Nnamdi Ofoborh
- 25 Alex Samuel 78'
- 27 Josh Parker
- 17 Paul Smyth 57'
- 26 Jason McCarthy
- 1 Ryan Allsop
- 3 Joe Jacobson
- 2 Sido Jombati 45'
- 5 Anthony Stewart
- 10 Matt Bloomfield
- 22 Nicholas Freeman
- 18 Curtis Thompson
- 20 Adebayo Akinfenwa
- 16 Giles Phillips