Oxford United FC vs Ipswich Town FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
14th of January 2020 19:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - KICK OFF: Oxford United FC gets underway.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jamie Mackie suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Oxford United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - Oxford United FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 25' - Ipswich Town FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 30' - Oxford United FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 30.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 40' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 45' - It’s high time Paul Lambert made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 50' - It looks surprising Ipswich Town FC does not make any changes. Luke Chambers has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 55' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 60' - The travelling Ipswich Town FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 63' - The referee calls foul for Gwion Edwards. He receives a Yellow card.
- 68' - Another change for Oxford United FC made on 68 minute. Nathan Holland leaves to be changed by Cameron Brannagan.
- 69' - Time for substitution for Ipswich Town FC. James Norwood is replaced by Freddie Sears.
- 72' - It’s a booking for Oxford United FC player. Marcus Browne gets a Yellow card.
- 77' - It looks like no one’s ball. Ipswich Town FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 82' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Matt Taylor, as he is very good at scoring at The Kassam Stadium with 5 goals in the last 3 games.
- 84' - Mark Sykes is replacing Marcus Browne for the Oxford United FC side.
- 89' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 90' - Another change for Oxford United FC made on 90 minute. Matt Taylor leaves to be changed by Jamie Mackie.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2020-01-14 Oxford United FC vs Ipswich Town FC are fighting League One league on The Kassam Stadium.
Oxford United FC had 35 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/19)
Ipswich Town FC had 36 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stephen Brown, Chris Husband, Gareth Viccars, Leigh Doughty, Tom Nield
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Oxford United FC
Captain15 John Mousinho
- 9 Matt Taylor
- 19 Jamie Mackie 90'
- 27 Nathan Holland
- 8 Cameron Brannagan 68'
- 11 Tariqe Fosu
- 1 Simon Eastwood
- 12 Sam Long
- 4 Robert Dickie
- 3 Josh Ruffels
- 15 John Mousinho
- 30 Marcus Browne
- 18 Mark Sykes 84'
- 16 Shandon Baptiste
- 6 Alex Gorrin
Ipswich Town FC
Captain4 Luke Chambers
- 4 Luke Chambers
- 44 Emyr Huws
- 7 Gwion Edwards
- 21 Flynn Downes
- 18 Alan Judge
- 12 Will Norris
- 48 Will Keane
- 29 Luke Garbutt
- 5 James Wilson
- 28 Luke Woolfenden
- 10 James Norwood
- 20 Freddie Sears 69'