Nigeria vs Argentina, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
26th of June 2018 18:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Nigeria and Argentina is underway.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ever Banega, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 14' - Lionel Messi puts Argentina on the lead.
- 19' - Victor Moses has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 38 appearances with only 3 goals this season.
- 24' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Argentina winning 100% of all matches.
- 29' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 32' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Leon Balogun.
- 37' - Nigeria seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 42' - Argentina is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 46' - It is a substitution in Nigeria team. Kelechi Iheanacho is replaced by Odion Ighalo on 46 minute.
- 49' - The referee calls foul for Javier Mascherano. He receives a Yellow card.
- 51' - Goal! Victor Moses scores his 3 goal in 143 matches.
- 56' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Nicolas Tagliafico suffering a number of foals already.
- 61' - Cristian Pavón has so much to prove this time. He replaces Enzo Pérez on 61 minute.
- 64' - Argentina receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 64.
- 69' - It looks surprising Argentina does not make any changes. Cristian Pavon has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 72' - The supporters are chanting for Maximiliano Meza. He replaces Ángel di María on 72 minute.
- 77' - Argentina is showing some good football. However, Argentina are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Argentina. Nicolás Tagliafico is replaced by Sergio Agüero.
- 85' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nigeria that had 4 games and scored 4 goals.
- 86' - Goal! Marcos Rojo scores his 3 goal in 143 matches.
- 90' - The referee shows Nigeria player a Yellow card on 90.
- 90' - Another substitution for Nigeria to replace Kenneth Omeruo by Alex Iwobi on 90 minute.
- Full Time. Argentina beats Nigeria
Today 2018-06-26 Nigeria vs Argentina are fighting Worldcup league .
Nigeria had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Argentina had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Daniele Orsato, Massimiliano Irrati, Pawel Sokolnicki, Bjorn Kuipers, Sander van Roekel, Cuneyt Cakιr, Bahattin Duran, Tarik Ongun, Pawel Gil
|FV 07 Engers||3||7|
|CA Sarmiento de Junin||3||9|
|1. FC Rielasingen-Arlen||3||5|
|OC Charleroi Farciennes||3||6|
|Sudeva Delhi FC||3||3|
Captain10 John Obi Mikel
- 23 Francis Uzoho
- 22 Kenneth Omeruo
- 18 Alex Iwobi 90'
- 2 Brian Idowu
- 5 William Troost-Ekong
- 6 Leon Balogun
- 10 John Obi Mikel
- 11 Victor Moses
- 4 Wilfred Ndidi
- 8 Oghenekaro Etebo
- 7 Ahmed Musa
- 13 Simeon Nwankwo 90'
- 14 Kelechi Iheanacho
- 9 Odion Ighalo 46'
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 16 Marcos Rojo
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 19 Sergio Aguero 80'
- 11 Angel di Maria
- 13 Maximiliano Meza 72'
- 2 Gabriel Mercado
- 7 Ever Banega
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 9 Gonzalo Higuain
- 12 Franco Armani
- 15 Enzo Perez
- 22 Cristian Pavon 61'
- 14 Javier Mascherano