Manchester United FC vs West Ham United FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
14th of March 2021 19:15
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Manchester United FC and West Ham United FC is underway.
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with Manchester United FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Scott McTominay suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - West Ham United FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Said Benrahma, as he is very good at scoring at Old Trafford with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 30' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Manchester United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 35' - It’s a booking for Manchester United FC player. Aaron Wan-Bissaka gets a Yellow card.
- 40' - Manchester United FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 45' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 49' - Manchester United FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 53' - Goal! Craig Dawson scores his 11 goal in 129 matches.
- 58' - Manchester United FC looks like a favorite considering 3 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Marcus Rashford scoring 1 goals.
- 62' - Manuel Lanzini is replacing Mark Noble for the West Ham United FC side.
- 67' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering West Ham United FC that had 111 games and scored 166 goals.
- 72' - It’s high time David Moyes made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 76' - Marcus Rashford is having his name booked by the referee on 76.
- 81' - It looks like no one’s ball. West Ham United FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 86' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 90' - Manchester United FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- Another three points for Manchester United FC.
Today 2021-03-14 Manchester United FC vs West Ham United FC are fighting Premier League league on Old Trafford.
Manchester United FC had 29 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
West Ham United FC had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jonathan Moss, Craig Pawson, Martin Atkinson, Gary Beswick
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Manchester United FC
CoachOle Gunnar Solskjaer
Captain5 Harry Maguire
- 5 Harry Maguire
- 29 Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- 21 Daniel James
- 17 Fred
- 10 Marcus Rashford
- 2 Victor Nilsson-Lindelof
- 23 Luke Shaw
- 39 Scott McTominay
- 26 Dean Henderson
- 18 Bruno Fernandes
- 11 Mason Greenwood
West Ham United FC
Captain16 Mark Noble
- 15 Craig Dawson
- 1 Lukasz Fabianski
- 3 Aaron Cresswell
- 16 Mark Noble
- 10 Manuel Lanzini 62'
- 30 Michail Antonio
- 41 Declan Rice
- 23 Issa Diop
- 20 Jarrod Bowen
- 28 Tomas Soucek
- 5 Vladimir Coufal
- 31 Ben Johnson
- 9 Said Benrahma 62'