Manchester City FC vs Everton FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
1st of January 2020 17:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Etihad Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - It’s high time Carlo Ancelotti made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Everton FC that had 87 games and scored 124 goals.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Manchester City FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 30' - The referee shows Everton FC player a Yellow card on 30.
- 35' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 40' - Lucas Digne needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 45' - Everton FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 50' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Rodri suffering a number of foals already.
- 51' - Goal! Gabriel Jesus scores his 45 goal in 115 matches.
- 56' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ilkay Gundogan, as he is very good at scoring at Etihad Stadium with 6 goals in the last 6 games.
- 58' - GOAL! Gabriel Jesus scores on 58. Assisted by Riyad Mahrez
- 59' - Time for substitution for Everton FC. Séamus Coleman is replaced by Theo Walcott.
- 64' - The travelling Everton FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 66' - It is a substitution in Everton FC team. Gylfi Þór Sigurðsson is replaced by Moise Kean on 66 minute.
- 69' - The referee calls foul for Fabian Delph. He receives a Yellow card.
- 71' - Goal! Richarlison scores his 33 goal in 87 matches.
- 76' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Eric Garcia made 115 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 79' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Tom Davies on 79.
- 83' - Another substitution for Manchester City FC to replace Phil Foden by David Silva on 83 minute.
- 86' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
- 90' - Another change for Manchester City FC made on 90 minute. Riyad Mahrez leaves to be changed by Raheem Sterling.
- Full Time. Manchester City FC beats Everton FC
Today 2020-01-01 Manchester City FC vs Everton FC are fighting Premier League league on Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City FC had 28 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/19)
Everton FC had 29 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Kevin Friend, David Coote, Simon Long, Scott Ledger, Andre Marriner
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Manchester City FC
- 8 Ilkay Gundogan
- 25 Fernandinho
- 9 Gabriel Jesus
- 17 Kevin De Bruyne
- 1 Claudio Bravo
- 22 Benjamin Mendy
- 47 Phil Foden
- 21 David Silva 83'
- 26 Riyad Mahrez
- 7 Raheem Sterling 90'
- 16 Rodri
- 27 Joao Cancelo
- 50 Eric Garcia
Captain23 Seamus Coleman
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 12 Lucas Digne
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 2 Mason Holgate
- 23 Seamus Coleman
- 11 Theo Walcott 59'
- 26 Tom Davies
- 9 Dominic Calvert-Lewin
- 10 Gylfi Þor Sigurðsson
- 27 Moise Kean 66'
- 7 Richarlison
- 20 Bernard
- 8 Fabian Delph
- 19 Djibril Sidibe