Livingston FC vs Dundee United FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
5th of December 2020 15:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - We are underway at Tony Macaroni Arena. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 10' - Dundee United FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 12' - The referee calls foul for Josh Mullin. He receives a Yellow card.
- 17' - Dundee United FC is showing some good football. However, Dundee United FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 22' - Livingston FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 27' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Dundee United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 32' - Livingston FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 37' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 42' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 47' - Nicky Devlin needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 52' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Livingston FC that had 102 games and scored 123 goals.
- 54' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Ryan Edwards.
- 57' - What a strike from Scott Pittman! The score is 1-0.
- 62' - It’s high time Micky Mellon made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 67' - Livingston FC looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Jon Guthrie scoring 1 goals.
- 68' - It is a substitution in Dundee United FC team. Dillon Powers is replaced by Louis Appéré on 68 minute.
- 69' - The referee calls foul for Mark Reynolds. He receives a Yellow card.
- 72' - Time for substitution for Livingston FC. Matej Poplatnik is replaced by Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.
- 74' - What a strike from Marvin Bartley! The score is 2-0.
- 79' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with Livingston FC winning 66.67% of all matches.
- 80' - The referee calls foul for Jack Fitzwater. He receives a Yellow card.
- 85' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Mark Reynolds, as he is very good at scoring at Tony Macaroni Arena with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 86' - Scott Robinson is replacing Craig Sibbald for the Livingston FC side.
- 87' - It’s a booking for Livingston FC player. Scott Robinson gets a Yellow card.
- 90' - Livingston FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 90' - The supporters are chanting for Ciaron Brown. He replaces Alan Forrest on 90 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Livingston FC players.
Today 2020-12-05 Livingston FC vs Dundee United FC are fighting Premier League league on Tony Macaroni Arena.
Livingston FC had 33 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Dundee United FC had 33 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Daniel McFarlane, Don Robertson, Gavin Duncan, Stuart Hodge
|St. Johnstone FC||33||40|
|St. Mirren FC||33||40|
|Dundee United FC||33||39|
|Ross County FC||33||29|
|Hamilton Academical FC||33||27|
|Heart of Midlothian FC||30||23|
Captain6 Marvin Bartley
- 32 Maksymilian Stryjek
- 27 Jon Guthrie
- 2 Nicky Devlin
- 5 Jack Fitzwater
- 12 Julien Serrano
- 6 Marvin Bartley
- 8 Scott Pittman
- 10 Craig Sibbald
- 17 Scott Robinson 86'
- 11 Alan Forrest
- 3 Ciaron Brown 90'
- 14 Josh Mullin
- 15 Matej Poplatnik
- 9 Jay Emmanuel-Thomas 72'
Dundee United FC
Captain6 Mark Reynolds
- 9 Marc McNulty
- 5 Mark Connolly
- 12 Ryan Edwards
- 66 Jeando Fuchs
- 6 Mark Reynolds
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 3 Adrian Sporle
- 4 Dillon Powers
- 27 Louis Appere 68'
- 2 Liam Smith
- 24 Lawrence Shankland
- 1 Benjamin Siegrist