Kashiwa Reysol vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 4
15th of May 2021 07:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium that hosts another battle between Kashiwa Reysol and FC Tokyo.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kashiwa Reysol that had 230 games and scored 130 goals.
- 10' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 11' - FC Tōkyō is taking the lead after the goal scored by Diego Oliveira on 11.
- 16' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 17' - Goal! Adailton scores his 21 goal in 206 matches.
- 18' - What a strike from Adailton! The score is 0-3.
- 23' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 28' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 33' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 33 minutes.
- 38' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 43' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Hiromu Mitsumaru made 154 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 46' - The Kashiwa Reysol manager makes a substitution. Ippei Shinozuka departs to be replaced by Mao Hosoya.
- 51' - FC Tokyo looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Adailton scoring 2 goals.
- 53' - FC Tōkyō receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 53.
- 57' - Ryoya Ogawa is having his name booked by the referee on 57.
- 62' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 67' - It is a substitution in FC Tōkyō team. Diego Oliveira is replaced by Kensuke Nagai on 67 minute.
- 72' - It’s high time Kenta Hasegawa made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 76' - The supporters are chanting for Hiroto Goya. He replaces Rodrigo on 76 minute.
- 77' - It is a substitution in Kashiwa Reysol team. Rodrigo is replaced by Hiroto Goya on 77 minute.
- 81' - Keigo Higashi is having his name booked by the referee on 81.
- 86' - Another substitution for FC Tōkyō to replace Kyosuke Tagawa by Hirotaka Mita on 86 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for FC Tokyo players.
Today 2021-05-15 Kashiwa Reysol vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium.
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hiroki Kasahara, Akihiko Ikeuchi, Ryosuke Yamaoka, Kazuyoshi Enomoto, Yasuyuki Igarashi, Takeshi Kazuhara
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
- 22 Dodi
- 26 Keiya Shiihashi
- 7 Hidekazu Otani 67'
- 5 Emerson Santos
- 24 Naoki Kawaguchi 46'
- 20 Hiromu Mitsumaru
- 31 Ippei Shinozuka
- 35 Mao Hosoya 46'
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 10 Ataru Esaka
- 39 Yuta Kamiya 76'
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 33 Hayato Nakama
- 29 Rodrigo
- 19 Hiroto Goya 76'
- 17 Seung-Gyu Kim
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 14 Takuya Uchida
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 11 Kensuke Nagai 67'
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa
- 7 Hirotaka Mita 86'
- 21 Takuya Aoki
- 15 Adailton
- 10 Keigo Higashi 67'
- 13 Go Hatano
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 31 Shuto Abe