KRC Genk vs Beerschot VA, Jupiler League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
21st of February 2021 17:15
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The game is set. Beerschot VA kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Patrik Hrosovsky, as he is very good at scoring at Luminus Arena with 2 goals in the last 2 games.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 14' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Stipe Radić.
- 19' - It looks like no one’s ball. Beerschot VA is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 24' - Beerschot VA is showing some good football. However, Beerschot VA are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 29' - Ryan Sanusi needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 34' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. KRC Genk needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 39' - KRC Genk started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 39.
- 44' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 49' - Raphael Holzhauser has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 54' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 55' - Luca Oyen has so much to prove this time. He replaces Bastien Toma on 55 minute.
- 58' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Ryan Sanusi on 58.
- 63' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 65' - GOAL! Jan Van den Bergh scores on 65. Assisted by Ryan Sanusi
- 66' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Theo Bongonda on 66.
- 71' - KRC Genk manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Cyriel Dessers is hanging Theo Bongonda on the field on 71 minute.
- 76' - It’s high time John van den Brom made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 78' - Time for substitution for Beerschot VA. Loris Brogno is replaced by Ismaila Cheick Coulibaly.
- 81' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Daniel Muñoz.
- 82' - What a strike from Raphael Holzhauser! The score is 0-2.
- 87' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Beerschot VA that had 44 games and scored 74 goals.
- 88' - The Beerschot VA manager makes a substitution. Pierre Bourdin departs to be replaced by Yan Vorogovskiy.
- 89' - The referee shows Beerschot VA player a Yellow card on 89.
- 90' - Denis Prychynenko is replacing Musashi Suzuki for the Beerschot VA side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-2.
Today 2021-02-21 KRC Genk vs Beerschot VA are fighting Jupiler League league on Luminus Arena.
KRC Genk had 34 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Beerschot VA had 34 games and get got 47 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Lothar D'Hondt, Bert Put, Jo De Weirdt, Jordy Vermeire, Philippe Vandecauter, Romain Devillers
|Club Brugge KV||34||76|
|Royal Antwerp FC||34||60|
|Royal Standard de Liege||34||49|
|Yellow-Red KV Mechelen||34||48|
|Sporting du Pays de Charleroi||34||42|
|K. Sint-Truidense VV||34||38|
|Cercle Brugge KSV||34||36|
|Royal Excel Mouscron||34||31|
|KV RS Waasland-SK Beveren||34||31|
CoachJohn van den Brom
Captain8 Bryan Heynen
- 2 Mark McKenzie
- 5 Gerardo Arteaga
- 33 Jhon Lucumi
- 7 Junya Ito
- 17 Patrik Hrosovsky
- 8 Bryan Heynen
- 26 Maarten Vandevoordt
- 10 Theo Bongonda
- 9 Cyriel Dessers 71'
- 18 Paul Onuachu
- 23 Daniel Munoz
- 14 Bastien Toma
- 24 Luca Oyen 55'
Captain31 Mike Vanhamel
- 10 Musashi Suzuki
- 3 Denis Prychynenko 90'
- 18 Ryan Sanusi
- 31 Mike Vanhamel
- 5 Joren Dom
- 2 Jan Van den Bergh
- 15 Pierre Bourdin
- 24 Yan Vorogovskiy 88'
- 16 Tom Pietermaat
- 92 Loris Brogno
- 28 Ismaila Cheick Coulibaly 78'
- 4 Frederic Frans
- 8 Raphael Holzhauser
- 55 Stipe Radic