KRC Genk vs Beerschot VA, Jupiler League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
21st of February 2021 17:15
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - In just a few seconds Luminus Arena will turn into a battlefield for KRC Genk and Beerschot VA.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - It’s high time Will Still made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 14' - The referee shows Beerschot VA player a Yellow card on 14.
- 19' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 24' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yan Vorogovskiy suffering a number of foals already.
- 29' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering KRC Genk that had 122 games and scored 243 goals.
- 34' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Loris Brogno, as he is very good at scoring at Luminus Arena with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 39' - The travelling Beerschot VA supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 44' - Beerschot VA started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 44.
- 49' - KRC Genk is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 54' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Bastien Toma made 122 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 55' - The whistle greets Bastien Toma as he departs to be replaced by Luca Oyen.
- 58' - It’s a booking for Beerschot VA player. Ryan Sanusi gets a Yellow card.
- 63' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 65' - What a strike from Jan Van den Bergh! The score is 0-1.
- 66' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Theo Bongonda.
- 71' - It is a substitution in KRC Genk team. Theo Bongonda is replaced by Cyriel Dessers on 71 minute.
- 76' - KRC Genk is showing some good football. However, KRC Genk are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 78' - Beerschot VA manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ismaila Cheick Coulibaly is hanging Loris Brogno on the field on 78 minute.
- 81' - The referee shows KRC Genk player a Yellow card on 81.
- 82' - GOAL! Raphael Holzhauser scores on 82.
- 87' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 88' - Another change for Beerschot VA made on 88 minute. Pierre Bourdin leaves to be changed by Yan Vorogovskiy.
- 89' - It’s a booking for Beerschot VA player. Tom Pietermaat gets a Yellow card.
- 90' - Denis Prychynenko has so much to prove this time. He replaces Musashi Suzuki on 90 minute.
- The final score is 1-2.
Today 2021-02-21 KRC Genk vs Beerschot VA are fighting Jupiler League league on Luminus Arena.
KRC Genk had 33 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Beerschot VA had 33 games and get got 47 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Lothar D'Hondt, Bert Put, Jo De Weirdt, Jordy Vermeire, Philippe Vandecauter, Romain Devillers
|Club Brugge KV||33||73|
|Royal Antwerp FC||33||57|
|Royal Standard de Liege||33||47|
|Yellow-Red KV Mechelen||33||45|
|Sporting du Pays de Charleroi||33||42|
|K. Sint-Truidense VV||33||38|
|Cercle Brugge KSV||33||35|
|Royal Excel Mouscron||33||31|
|KV RS Waasland-SK Beveren||33||28|
CoachJohn van den Brom
Captain8 Bryan Heynen
- 2 Mark McKenzie
- 5 Gerardo Arteaga
- 33 Jhon Lucumi
- 7 Junya Ito
- 17 Patrik Hrosovsky
- 8 Bryan Heynen
- 26 Maarten Vandevoordt
- 10 Theo Bongonda
- 9 Cyriel Dessers 71'
- 18 Paul Onuachu
- 23 Daniel Munoz
- 14 Bastien Toma
- 24 Luca Oyen 55'
Captain31 Mike Vanhamel
- 10 Musashi Suzuki
- 3 Denis Prychynenko 90'
- 18 Ryan Sanusi
- 31 Mike Vanhamel
- 5 Joren Dom
- 2 Jan Van den Bergh
- 15 Pierre Bourdin
- 24 Yan Vorogovskiy 88'
- 16 Tom Pietermaat
- 92 Loris Brogno
- 28 Ismaila Cheick Coulibaly 78'
- 4 Frederic Frans
- 8 Raphael Holzhauser
- 55 Stipe Radic