Juventus FC vs Genoa CFC, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
30th of October 2019 20:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - KICK OFF: Juventus FC gets underway.
- 4' - It’s a booking for Genoa CFC player. Francesco Cassata gets a Yellow card.
- 9' - It’s high time Thiago Motta made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 14' - It looks surprising Genoa CFC does not make any changes. Peter Ankersen has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 19' - The travelling Genoa CFC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 24' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 28' - Juventus FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 33' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 36' - Goal! Leonardo Bonucci scores his 13 goal in 261 matches.
- 38' - The referee shows Juventus FC player a Yellow card on 38.
- 40' - GOAL! Christian Kouamé scores on 40. Assisted by Kevin Agudelo
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Sami Khedira suffering a number of foals already.
- 50' - Goran Pandev has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 19 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 51' - Genoa CFC player sees a Red card in front of him.
- 56' - The referee shows Genoa CFC player a Yellow card on 56.
- 57' - Federico Marchetti is having his name booked by the referee on 57.
- 61' - Juventus FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Aaron Ramsey is hanging Blaise Matuidi on the field on 61 minute.
- 66' - Genoa CFC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 68' - Sinan Gümüş has so much to prove this time. He replaces Goran Pandev on 68 minute.
- 73' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 76' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Adrien Rabiot.
- 79' - Another substitution for Juventus FC to replace Federico Bernardeschi by Douglas Costa on 79 minute.
- 81' - The Genoa CFC manager makes a substitution. Christian Kouamé departs to be replaced by Antonio Sanabria.
- 84' - Another change for Genoa CFC made on 84 minute. Kevin Agudelo leaves to be changed by Ivan Radovanović.
- 87' - The referee calls foul for Adrien Rabiot. He receives a Red card.
- 89' - The referee calls foul for Leonardo Bonucci. He receives a Yellow card.
- The final score is 2-1.
Today 2019-10-30 Juventus FC vs Genoa CFC are fighting Serie A league on Allianz Stadium.
Juventus FC had 38 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/19)
Genoa CFC had 38 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Filippo Valeriani, Giampaolo Calvarese, Alberto Santoro, Antonio Giua, Federico La Penna
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||82|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||51|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||49|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||49|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||47|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
Captain19 Leonardo Bonucci
- 77 Gianluigi Buffon
- 7 Cristiano Ronaldo
- 19 Leonardo Bonucci
- 24 Daniele Rugani
- 12 Alex Sandro
- 6 Sami Khedira
- 25 Adrien Rabiot 61'
- 16 Juan Cuadrado
- 33 Federico Bernardeschi
- 11 Douglas Costa 79'
- 30 Rodrigo Bentancur
- 14 Blaise Matuidi
- 8 Aaron Ramsey 61'
- 10 Paulo Dybala
Captain19 Goran Pandev
- 20 Lasse Schone
- 2 Cristian Zapata
- 19 Goran Pandev
- 10 Sinan Gumus 68'
- 11 Christian Kouame
- 9 Antonio Sanabria 81'
- 97 Ionut Radu
- 99 Andrea Pinamonti
- 29 Francesco Cassata
- 18 Paolo Ghiglione
- 17 Christian Romero
- 32 Peter Ankersen
- 28 Kevin Agudelo
- 21 Ivan Radovanovic 84'