Japan vs Senegal, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - In just a few seconds will turn into a battlefield for Japan and Senegal.
- 5' - Japan is showing some good football. However, Japan are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Japan that had 75 games and scored 9 goals.
- 12' - Sadio Mané puts Senegal on the lead.
- 17' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Moussa Wague made 208 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 22' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Senegal winning 0% of all matches.
- 27' - Shinji Kagawa needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 32' - It looks like no one’s ball. Japan is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 34' - What a strike from Takashi Inui! The score is 1-1.
- 39' - Senegal seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 44' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Gaku Shibasaki, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 49' - The travelling Senegal supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 54' - Japan started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 54.
- 59' - Mbaye Niang is having his name booked by the referee on 59.
- 64' - Cheikhou Kouyate has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 29 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 65' - The Senegal manager makes a substitution. Alfred Ndiaye departs to be replaced by Cheikhou Kouyaté.
- 68' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Takashi Inui.
- 71' - Sensational shot from Moussa Wagué. Senegal is back in the lead.
- 72' - Japan manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Keisuke Honda is hanging Shinji Kagawa on the field on 72 minute.
- 75' - It is a substitution in Japan team. Genki Haraguchi is replaced by Shinji Okazaki on 75 minute.
- 78' - Goal! Keisuke Honda scores his 9 goal in 54 matches.
- 81' - Time for substitution for Senegal. Badou Ndiaye is replaced by Cheikh Ndoye.
- 86' - Another change for Senegal made on 86 minute. Mbaye Niang leaves to be changed by Mame Birame Diouf.
- 87' - Takashi Usami has so much to prove this time. He replaces Takashi Inui on 87 minute.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Youssouf Sabaly. He receives a Yellow card.
- The final score is 2-2.
Today 2018-06-24 Japan vs Senegal are fighting Worldcup league .
Japan had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Senegal had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hernan Maidana, Tiago Martins, Paolo Valeri, Gianluca Rocchi, Elenito Di Liberatore, Mauro Tonolini, Massimiliano Irrati, Abdelrahman Al Jassim, Taleb Salem Al Marri
Captain17 Makoto Hasebe
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 4 Keisuke Honda 72'
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 9 Shinji Okazaki 75'
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 11 Takashi Usami 87'
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Gen Shoji
Captain10 Sadio Mane
- 16 Khadim Ndiaye
- 3 Kalidou Koulibaly
- 6 Salif Sane
- 12 Youssouf Sabaly
- 22 Moussa Wague
- 13 Alfred Ndiaye
- 8 Cheikhou Kouyate 65'
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 5 Idrissa Gana Gueye
- 17 Badou Ndiaye
- 11 Cheikh Ndoye 81'
- 19 Mbaye Niang
- 9 Mame Birame Diouf 86'
- 18 Ismaila Sarr