Japan vs Senegal, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Japan and Senegal.
- 5' - It looks surprising Japan does not make any changes. Cheikh Ndoye has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Senegal winning 0% of all matches.
- 12' - GOAL! Sadio Mané scores on 12.
- 17' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 22' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Japan that had 75 games and scored 9 goals.
- 27' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. made 0 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 32' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 34' - What a strike from Takashi Inui! The score is 1-1.
- 39' - Senegal seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 44' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 44 minutes.
- 49' - Kalidou Koulibaly needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 54' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Senegal needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 59' - Mbaye Niang was booked on 59.
- 64' - Japan is showing some good football. However, Japan are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 65' - The whistle greets Alfred Ndiaye as he departs to be replaced by Cheikhou Kouyaté.
- 68' - The referee shows Japan player a Yellow card on 68.
- 71' - GOAL! Moussa Wagué scores on 71. Assisted by Mbaye Niang
- 72' - The whistle greets Shinji Kagawa as he departs to be replaced by Keisuke Honda.
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Shinji Okazaki. He replaces Genki Haraguchi on 75 minute.
- 78' - What a strike from Keisuke Honda! The score is 2-2.
- 81' - Another substitution for Senegal to replace Badou Ndiaye by Cheikh Ndoye on 81 minute.
- 86' - Mame Birame Diouf has so much to prove this time. He replaces Mbaye Niang on 86 minute.
- 87' - Another change for Japan made on 87 minute. Takashi Inui leaves to be changed by Takashi Usami.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Youssouf Sabaly. He receives a Yellow card.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-2.
Today 2018-06-24 Japan vs Senegal are fighting Worldcup league .
Japan had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Senegal had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hernan Maidana, Tiago Martins, Paolo Valeri, Gianluca Rocchi, Elenito Di Liberatore, Mauro Tonolini, Massimiliano Irrati, Abdelrahman Al Jassim, Taleb Salem Al Marri
|FV 07 Engers||3||7|
|1. FC Rielasingen-Arlen||3||5|
|OC Charleroi Farciennes||3||6|
Captain17 Makoto Hasebe
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 4 Keisuke Honda 72'
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 9 Shinji Okazaki 75'
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 11 Takashi Usami 87'
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Gen Shoji
Captain10 Sadio Mane
- 16 Khadim Ndiaye
- 3 Kalidou Koulibaly
- 6 Salif Sane
- 12 Youssouf Sabaly
- 22 Moussa Wague
- 13 Alfred Ndiaye
- 8 Cheikhou Kouyate 65'
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 5 Idrissa Gana Gueye
- 17 Badou Ndiaye
- 11 Cheikh Ndoye 81'
- 19 Mbaye Niang
- 9 Mame Birame Diouf 86'
- 18 Ismaila Sarr