Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
22nd of July 2020 10:05
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo and FC Tokyo is underway.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - Ryoya Ogawa needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 23' - Shuto Abe has so much to prove this time. He replaces Keigo Higashi on 23 minute.
- 28' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 33' - Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo is showing some good football. However, Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 38' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 38 minutes.
- 39' - Kazuki Fukai was booked on 39.
- 42' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Hiroki Miyazawa on 42.
- 47' - Daiki Suga puts Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo on the lead.
- 49' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Joan Oumari.
- 54' - Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 54.
- 56' - Leandro is having his name booked by the referee on 56.
- 60' - Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 65' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 69' - Time for substitution for FC Tōkyō. Adailton is replaced by Kensuke Nagai.
- 74' - Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 76' - Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 79' - Another substitution for Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo to replace Jay Bothroyd by Douglas on 79 minute.
- 81' - Another substitution for FC Tōkyō to replace Ryoya Ogawa by Sei Muroya on 81 minute.
- 86' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 256 games and scored 160 goals.
- 88' - What an equalizer from Sei Muroya!
- 90' - The supporters are chanting for Kosuke Shirai. He replaces Daiki Suga on 90 minute.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-1.
Today 2020-07-22 Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Sapporo Dome.
Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo had 34 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hiroshi Yamauchi, Hiroyuki Kimura, Tomohisa Gonda, Shoichiro Mikami
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo
Captain10 Hiroki Miyazawa
- 7 Lucas Fernandes
- 1 Takanori Sugeno
- 5 Akito Fukumori
- 3 Ryosuke Shindo
- 10 Hiroki Miyazawa
- 19 Kosuke Shirai 90'
- 8 Kazuki Fukai
- 31 Tomoki Takamine 69'
- 4 Daiki Suga
- 23 Yoshihiro Nakano 90'
- 18 Chanathip Songkrasin
- 30 Takuro Kaneko 79'
- 14 Yoshiaki Komai
- 48 Jay Bothroyd
- 33 Douglas 79'
- 32 Shunta Tanaka
Captain10 Keigo Higashi
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 2 Sei Muroya 81'
- 10 Keigo Higashi
- 31 Shuto Abe 23'
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 24 Taichi Hara 69'
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 15 Adailton
- 11 Kensuke Nagai 69'
- 20 Leandro
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 45 Arthur
- 38 Kazuya Konno 69'
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura