Fleetwood Town FC vs Bristol Rovers FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
29th of December 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Fleetwood Town FC and Bristol Rovers FC is underway.
- 5' - Harry Souttar has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 2 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. Fleetwood Town FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Luke Leahy.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Paul Coutts, as he is very good at scoring at Highbury Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 25' - Bristol Rovers FC is showing some good football. However, Bristol Rovers FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 29' - Abumere Ogogo was booked on 29.
- 34' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 39' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Alex Cairns suffering a number of foals already.
- 42' - Fleetwood Town FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 45' - The referee calls foul for Danny Andrew. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - Tom Nichols has so much to prove this time. He replaces Abumere Ogogo on 46 minute.
- 51' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 56' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 61' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 66' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Edward Upson made 94 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 71' - Fleetwood Town FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 71.
- 76' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 81' - It’s high time Ben Garner made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 82' - The Fleetwood Town FC manager makes a substitution. Josh Morris departs to be replaced by Conor McAleny.
- 84' - Bristol Rovers FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Michael Kelly is hanging Cameron Hargreaves on the field on 84 minute.
- 85' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Paul Coutts on 85.
- 89' - The referee calls foul for Jonson Clarke-Harris. He receives a Yellow card.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2019-12-29 Fleetwood Town FC vs Bristol Rovers FC are fighting League One league on Highbury Stadium.
Fleetwood Town FC had 35 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/19)
Bristol Rovers FC had 35 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Barry Gordon, Paul Marsden, Richard Woodward
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Fleetwood Town FC
Captain15 Paul Coutts
- 6 Harry Souttar
- 15 Paul Coutts
- 3 Danny Andrew
- 9 Ched Evans
- 1 Alex Cairns
- 2 Lewie Coyle
- 8 Kyle Dempsey
- 7 Wes Burns
- 17 Paddy Madden
- 4 Peter Clarke
- 11 Josh Morris
- 10 Conor McAleny 82'
Bristol Rovers FC
Captain5 Tony Craig
- 32 Anssi Jaakkola
- 11 Luke Leahy
- 36 Cameron Hargreaves
- 18 Michael Kelly 84'
- 5 Tony Craig
- 7 Liam Sercombe
- 15 Alfie Kilgour
- 33 Alex Rodman
- 24 Rollin Menayese
- 6 Edward Upson
- 4 Abumere Ogogo
- 10 Tom Nichols 46'
- 9 Jonson Clarke-Harris