Feyenoord Rotterdam vs FC Groningen, Eredivisie 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
8th of November 2020 13:30
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The game is set. FC Groningen kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Feyenoord Rotterdam started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Feyenoord Rotterdam is showing some good football. However, Feyenoord Rotterdam are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Groningen needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Wessel Dammers suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - FC Groningen is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 27' - FC Groningen receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 27.
- 32' - The travelling FC Groningen supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 36' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Remco Balk on 36.
- 41' - GOAL! Mark Diemers scores on 41. Assisted by Tyrell Malacia
- 46' - The Feyenoord Rotterdam manager makes a substitution. Mark Diemers departs to be replaced by João Teixeira.
- 50' - Goal! Lutsharel Geertruida scores his 6 goal in 118 matches.
- 55' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 60' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Orkun Kokcu made 118 appearances and scored 11 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 61' - Time for substitution for FC Groningen. Gabriel Gudmundsson is replaced by Mo El Hankouri.
- 66' - Tomáš Suslov has so much to prove this time. He replaces Patrick Joosten on 66 minute.
- 67' - Steven Berghuis is having his name booked by the referee on 67.
- 72' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 77' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Groningen is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 81' - Another substitution for Feyenoord Rotterdam to replace Bryan Linssen by Jordy Wehrmann on 81 minute.
- 84' - What a strike from Steven Berghuis! The score is 3-0.
- 84' - Damil Dankerlui is having his name booked by the referee on 84.
- 87' - It’s a booking for FC Groningen player. Azor Matusiwa gets a Yellow card.
- 89' - Another change for Feyenoord Rotterdam made on 89 minute. Orkun Kökçü leaves to be changed by Naoufal Bannis.
- The final score is 2-0.
Today 2020-11-08 Feyenoord Rotterdam vs FC Groningen are fighting Eredivisie league on Stadion Feijenoord.
Feyenoord Rotterdam had 34 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Groningen had 34 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Mario Diks, Hessel Steegstra, Danny Makkelie, Martin van den Kerkhof, Robin Hensgens
|FC Twente '65||34||41|
|Willem II Tilburg||34||31|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
|ADO Den Haag||34||22|
Captain10 Steven Berghuis
- 21 Nick Marsman
- 11 Bryan Linssen
- 59 Jordy Wehrmann 81'
- 5 Ridgeciano Haps
- 15 Tyrell Malacia
- 22 Lutsharel Geertruida
- 28 Jens Toornstra
- 23 Orkun Kokcu
- 41 Naoufal Bannis 89'
- 10 Steven Berghuis
- 25 Uros Spajic
- 6 Mark Diemers
- 20 Joao Teixeira 46'
- 4 Marcos Senesi
Captain6 Azor Matusiwa
- 14 Patrick Joosten
- 31 Tomas Suslov 66'
- 3 Bart van Hintum
- 6 Azor Matusiwa
- 2 Damil Dankerlui
- 1 Sergio Padt
- 26 Daniel van Kaam
- 5 Ko Itakura
- 18 Ahmed El Messaoudi
- 4 Wessel Dammers
- 15 Gabriel Gudmundsson
- 11 Mo El Hankouri 61'
- 35 Remco Balk
- 33 Joel van Kaam 66'