Chile vs Peru, Copa Sudamericana 2020 SEMI FINALS
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Chile and Peru.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - Chile seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 15 minutes.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 21' - Goal! Édison Flores scores his 2 goal in 11 matches.
- 26' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 31' - It looks surprising Peru does not make any changes. Christofer Gonzales has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 36' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Chile that had 6 games and scored 8 goals.
- 38' - What a strike from Yoshimar Yotún! The score is 0-2.
- 43' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 46' - Ángelo Sagal is replacing José Pedro Fuenzalida for the Chile side.
- 50' - Peru manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Christofer Gonzáles is hanging Édison Flores on the field on 50 minute.
- 55' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Alexis Sanchez suffering a number of foals already.
- 60' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 65' - It looks like no one’s ball. Chile is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 70' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Gabriel Arias, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 71' - Andy Polo has so much to prove this time. He replaces André Carrillo on 71 minute.
- 72' - Peru receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 72.
- 74' - It’s a booking for Chile player. Erick Pulgar gets a Yellow card.
- 79' - Luis Abram needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 80' - The whistle greets Christian Cueva as he departs to be replaced by Josepmir Ballón.
- 85' - Renato Tapia has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 34 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 86' - It’s a booking for Chile player. Ángelo Sagal gets a Yellow card.
- 89' - The Chile manager makes a substitution. Guillermo Maripán departs to be replaced by Nicolás Castillo.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for Chile and Peru (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2019-07-04 Chile vs Peru are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Peru had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Wilmar Roldan, Alexander Guzman, Mario Diaz de Vivar, Andres Rojas, Wilmar Navarro
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 9 Nicolas Castillo 89'
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 22 Angelo Sagal 46'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 11 Eduardo Vargas
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 13 Renato Tapia
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 15 Carlos Zambrano
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 7 Josepmir Ballon 80'
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 2 Luis Abram
- 18 Andre Carrillo
- 14 Andy Polo 71'
- 20 Edison Flores
- 23 Christofer Gonzales 50'
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero