Chile vs Peru, Copa Sudamericana 2020 SEMI FINALS
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Chile to score. At the same time, Peru does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Edison Flores needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 21' - Édison Flores puts Peru on the lead.
- 26' - It looks like no one’s ball. Chile is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 31' - The travelling Peru supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 36' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Chile needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 38' - GOAL! Yoshimar Yotún scores on 38. Assisted by André Carrillo
- 43' - Peru seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Ángelo Sagal. He replaces José Pedro Fuenzalida on 46 minute.
- 50' - Time for substitution for Peru. Édison Flores is replaced by Christofer Gonzáles.
- 55' - It looks surprising Chile does not make any changes. Paolo Guerrero has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 60' - Chile is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 65' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Christian Cueva made 80 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 70' - It’s high time Ricardo Gareca made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 71' - The whistle greets André Carrillo as he departs to be replaced by Andy Polo.
- 72' - Peru receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 72.
- 74' - The referee shows Chile player a Yellow card on 74.
- 79' - Chile is showing some good football. However, Chile are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 80' - The whistle greets Christian Cueva as he departs to be replaced by Josepmir Ballón.
- 85' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 86' - The referee calls foul for Ángelo Sagal. He receives a Yellow card.
- 89' - It is a substitution in Chile team. Guillermo Maripán is replaced by Nicolás Castillo on 89 minute.
- The final score is 0-3.
Today 2019-07-04 Chile vs Peru are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Peru had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Wilmar Roldan, Alexander Guzman, Mario Diaz de Vivar, Andres Rojas, Wilmar Navarro
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 9 Nicolas Castillo 89'
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 22 Angelo Sagal 46'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 11 Eduardo Vargas
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 13 Renato Tapia
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 15 Carlos Zambrano
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 7 Josepmir Ballon 80'
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 2 Luis Abram
- 18 Andre Carrillo
- 14 Andy Polo 71'
- 20 Edison Flores
- 23 Christofer Gonzales 50'
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero