Chile vs Peru, Copa Sudamericana 2021 SEMI FINALS
- 0' - We are underway at . The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Carlos Zambrano has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 10' - Peru is showing some good football. However, Peru are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Charles Aranguiz, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 20' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 21' - What a strike from Édison Flores! The score is 0-1.
- 26' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jean Beausejour made 11 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 31' - It looks like no one’s ball. Peru is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 36' - It looks surprising Peru does not make any changes. Yoshimar Yotun has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 38' - GOAL! Yoshimar Yotún scores on 38. Assisted by André Carrillo
- 43' - Peru started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 43.
- 46' - Another substitution for Chile to replace José Pedro Fuenzalida by Ángelo Sagal on 46 minute.
- 50' - The whistle greets Édison Flores as he departs to be replaced by Christofer Gonzáles.
- 55' - It’s high time Reinaldo Rueda made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 60' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 65' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Chile that had 11 games and scored 11 goals.
- 70' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 70 minutes.
- 71' - The whistle greets André Carrillo as he departs to be replaced by Andy Polo.
- 72' - It’s a booking for Peru player. Luis Advíncula gets a Yellow card.
- 74' - Chile receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 74.
- 79' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Arturo Vidal suffering a number of foals already.
- 80' - Peru manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Josepmir Ballón is hanging Christian Cueva on the field on 80 minute.
- 85' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Peru needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 86' - The referee shows Chile player a Yellow card on 86.
- 89' - Nicolás Castillo has so much to prove this time. He replaces Guillermo Maripán on 89 minute.
- The final score is 0-3.
Today 2019-07-04 Chile vs Peru are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Peru had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Wilmar Roldan, Alexander Guzman, Mario Diaz de Vivar, Andres Rojas, Wilmar Navarro
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 9 Nicolas Castillo 89'
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 22 Angelo Sagal 46'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 13 Renato Tapia
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 15 Carlos Zambrano
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 7 Josepmir Ballon 80'
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 2 Luis Abram
- 18 Andre Carrillo
- 14 Andy Polo 71'
- 20 Edison Flores
- 23 Christofer Gonzales 50'
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero