Charlton Athletic FC vs Plymouth Argyle FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
26th of December 2020 15:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Charlton Athletic FC is hosting Plymouth Argyle FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 6' - Goal! Luke Jephcott scores his 15 goal in 74 matches.
- 11' - It’s high time Lee Bowyer made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 16' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Niall Canavan, as he is very good at scoring at The Valley with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 21' - Charlton Athletic FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 26' - Charlton Athletic FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 31' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Plymouth Argyle FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 32' - Goal! Chris Gunter scores his 1 goal in 119 matches.
- 36' - GOAL! Luke Jephcott scores on 36. Assisted by Ryan Hardie
- 41' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kelland Watts suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 51' - The travelling Plymouth Argyle FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 52' - The referee shows Plymouth Argyle FC player a Yellow card on 52.
- 57' - It’s a booking for Charlton Athletic FC player. Chuks Aneke gets a Yellow card.
- 62' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 62 minutes.
- 64' - Charlton Athletic FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Albie Morgan is hanging Ben Watson on the field on 64 minute.
- 65' - Time for substitution for Charlton Athletic FC. Jonny Williams is replaced by Marcus Maddison.
- 67' - GOAL! Marcus Maddison scores on 67.
- 69' - The referee shows Plymouth Argyle FC player a Yellow card on 69.
- 70' - It’s a booking for Plymouth Argyle FC player. Joe Edwards gets a Yellow card.
- 71' - Another change for Plymouth Argyle FC made on 71 minute. Lewis MacLeod leaves to be changed by Tyrese Fornah.
- 76' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 79' - Charlton Athletic FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Omar Bogle is hanging Chuks Aneke on the field on 79 minute.
- 84' - Ben Watson needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 88' - Another substitution for Charlton Athletic FC to replace Conor Washington by Paul Smyth on 88 minute.
- The final score is 2-2.
Today 2020-12-26 Charlton Athletic FC vs Plymouth Argyle FC are fighting League One league on The Valley.
Charlton Athletic FC had 46 games and get got 88 points in Season (2018/19)
Plymouth Argyle FC had 46 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stephen Brown, Nicholas Cooper, Michael George, Andy Woolmer
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Charlton Athletic FC
Captain6 Jason Pearce
- 2 Chris Gunter
- 10 Chuks Aneke
- 17 Omar Bogle 79'
- 7 Jonny Williams
- 21 Marcus Maddison 65'
- 26 Ben Watson
- 19 Albie Morgan 64'
- 13 Ben Amos
- 16 Adam Matthews
- 14 Conor Washington
- 28 Paul Smyth 88'
- 15 Darren Pratley
- 6 Jason Pearce
- 8 Jake Forster-Caskey
- 22 Ian Maatsen
Plymouth Argyle FC
Captain8 Joe Edwards
- 28 Panutche Camara
- 16 Lewis MacLeod
- 18 Tyrese Fornah 71'
- 4 Will Aimson
- 10 Danny Mayor
- 8 Joe Edwards
- 6 Niall Canavan
- 1 Michael Cooper
- 15 Conor Grant
- 9 Ryan Hardie
- 7 Frank Nouble 79'
- 31 Luke Jephcott
- 17 Byron Moore 88'
- 2 Kelland Watts