Australia vs Peru, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
0 : 2
26th of June 2018 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Australia is hosting Peru for another epic battle.
- 5' - It looks surprising Australia does not make any changes. Pedro Gallese has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - Australia receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 10.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 18' - Goal! André Carrillo scores his 2 goal in 11 matches.
- 23' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 28' - The travelling Peru supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 33' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 38' - Robbie Kruse needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 43' - It looks like no one’s ball. Australia is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 45' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Yoshimar Yotún.
- 46' - Pedro Aquino is replacing Yoshimar Yotún for the Peru side.
- 50' - What a strike from Paolo Guerrero! The score is 0-2.
- 53' - Australia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Tim Cahill is hanging Tomi Juric on the field on 53 minute.
- 58' - Another substitution for Australia to replace Robbie Kruse by Daniel Arzani on 58 minute.
- 60' - Daniel Arzani was booked on 60.
- 63' - Paolo Hurtado has so much to prove this time. He replaces Renato Tapia on 63 minute.
- 66' - The referee calls foul for Tom Rogić. He receives a Yellow card.
- 71' - Peru looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Paolo Guerrero scoring 1 goals.
- 72' - Jackson Irvine has so much to prove this time. He replaces Tom Rogić on 72 minute.
- 77' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 79' - It’s a booking for Peru player. Paolo Hurtado gets a Yellow card.
- 79' - The supporters are chanting for Wilder Cartagena. He replaces André Carrillo on 79 minute.
- 84' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 88' - Mark Milligan is having his name booked by the referee on 88.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Peru players.
Today 2018-06-26 Australia vs Peru are fighting Worldcup league .
Australia had 3 games and get got 1 points in Season (2018/18)
Peru had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Ryuji Sato, Bastian Dankert, Mark Borsch, Danny Makkelie, Sergey Karasev, Anton Averianov, Tikhon Kalugin, Toru Sagara, Jair Marrufo
CoachBert van Marwijk
Captain15 Mile Jedinak
- 20 Trent Sainsbury
- 16 Aziz Behich
- 13 Aaron Mooy
- 1 Maty Ryan
- 15 Mile Jedinak
- 7 Mathew Leckie
- 10 Robbie Kruse
- 17 Daniel Arzani 58'
- 19 Josh Risdon
- 23 Tom Rogic
- 22 Jackson Irvine 72'
- 5 Mark Milligan
- 9 Tomi Juric
- 4 Tim Cahill 53'
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 13 Renato Tapia
- 7 Paolo Hurtado 63'
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 23 Pedro Aquino 46'
- 15 Christian Ramos
- 4 Anderson Santamaria
- 18 Andre Carrillo
- 16 Wilder Cartagena 79'
- 20 Edison Flores
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero