AFC Wimbledon vs Burton Albion FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
28th of January 2020 19:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium will turn into a battlefield for AFC Wimbledon and Burton Albion FC.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Burton Albion FC that had 115 games and scored 167 goals.
- 7' - Joe Powell puts Burton Albion FC on the lead.
- 12' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jake Buxton, as he is very good at scoring at Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 16' - Goal! Mitchell Pinnock scores his 7 goal in 118 matches.
- 21' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mads Bech Sorensen suffering a number of foals already.
- 26' - AFC Wimbledon is showing some good football. However, AFC Wimbledon are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 28' - Stephen Quinn is having his name booked by the referee on 28.
- 33' - Burton Albion FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 38' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 41' - GOAL! Jamie Murphy scores on 41. Assisted by Conor Shaughnessy
- 46' - It is a substitution in AFC Wimbledon team. Paul Osew is replaced by Anthony Wordsworth on 46 minute.
- 51' - It’s high time Nigel Clough made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 56' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Anthony Hartigan.
- 60' - Goal! Callum Reilly scores his 11 goal in 110 matches.
- 65' - Scott Fraser has so much to prove this time. He replaces Joe Powell on 65 minute.
- 69' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jack Rudoni on 69.
- 74' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 79' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Burton Albion FC. Jamie Murphy is replaced by David Templeton.
- 85' - Burton Albion FC looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Kane Hemmings scoring 1 goals.
- 87' - AFC Wimbledon manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Shane McLoughlin is hanging Jack Rudoni on the field on 87 minute.
- 89' - Another change for Burton Albion FC made on 89 minute. Stephen Quinn leaves to be changed by Jake Buxton.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-2.
Today 2020-01-28 AFC Wimbledon vs Burton Albion FC are fighting League One league on Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium.
AFC Wimbledon had 35 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
Burton Albion FC had 35 games and get got 48 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Anthony Da Costa, John Busby, Paul Lister, Conor Farrell
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
CoachGlyn Peter Hodges
Captain7 Scott Wagstaff
- 8 Anthony Hartigan
- 39 Joe Pigott
- 7 Scott Wagstaff
- 6 Terell Thomas
- 11 Mitchell Pinnock
- 21 Joe Day
- 26 Mads Bech Sorensen
- 2 Luke O'Neill
- 33 Callum Reilly
- 12 Jack Rudoni
- 19 Shane McLoughlin 87'
- 37 Paul Osew
- 40 Anthony Wordsworth 46'
Burton Albion FC
Captain2 John Brayford
- 23 Joe Powell
- 8 Scott Fraser 65'
- 7 Stephen Quinn
- 5 Jake Buxton 89'
- 2 John Brayford
- 10 Lucas Akins
- 16 Conor Shaughnessy
- 3 Colin Daniel
- 21 John-Joe O'Toole
- 4 Ryan Edwards
- 29 Jamie Murphy
- 11 David Templeton 80'
- 1 Kieran O'Hara
- 18 Richard Nartey