Venezuela vs Peru, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
0 : 0
15th of June 2019 19:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - In just a few seconds will turn into a battlefield for Venezuela and Peru.
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 6' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Luis Mago.
- 7' - Peru is taking the lead after the goal scored by Christofer Gonzáles on 7.
- 12' - Venezuela is showing some good football. However, Venezuela are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 17' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Pedro Gallese made 11 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 22' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mikel Villanueva suffering a number of foals already.
- 26' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Renato Tapia on 26.
- 31' - It looks surprising Venezuela does not make any changes. Wuilker Farinez has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 36' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 41' - Peru started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 41.
- 46' - The Peru manager makes a substitution. Christian Cueva departs to be replaced by Édison Flores.
- 51' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 56' - The travelling Peru supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 61' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 61 minutes.
- 66' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Peru that had 11 games and scored 10 goals.
- 67' - Time for substitution for Peru. Yoshimar Yotún is replaced by Andy Polo.
- 69' - It is a substitution in Venezuela team. Jefferson Savarino is replaced by Darwin Machís on 69 minute.
- 74' - Venezuela is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 75' - Luis Mago is having his name booked by the referee on 75.
- 78' - It is a substitution in Venezuela team. Júnior Moreno is replaced by Ronald Hernández on 78 minute.
- 82' - Venezuela player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 84' - Yeferson Soteldo has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jhon Murillo on 84 minute.
- 88' - André Carrillo has so much to prove this time. He replaces Christofer Gonzáles on 88 minute.
- 90' - André Carrillo was booked on 90.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2019-06-15 Venezuela vs Peru are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Venezuela had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Peru had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Wilmar Roldan, Alexander Guzman, John Alexander Leon, Carlos Orbe, Leodan Gonzalez
Captain8 Tomas Rincon
- 1 Wuilker Farinez
- 16 Roberto Rosales
- 4 Jhon Chancellor
- 14 Luis Mago
- 2 Mikel Villanueva
- 5 Junior Moreno
- 20 Ronald Hernandez 78'
- 6 Yangel Herrera
- 8 Tomas Rincon
- 15 Jhon Murillo
- 18 Yeferson Soteldo 84'
- 10 Jefferson Savarino
- 7 Darwin Machis 69'
- 23 Salomon Rondon
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 13 Renato Tapia
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 15 Carlos Zambrano
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 20 Edison Flores 46'
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 14 Andy Polo 67'
- 2 Luis Abram
- 10 Jefferson Farfan
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero
- 23 Christofer Gonzales
- 18 Andre Carrillo 88'