Urawa Red Diamonds vs Vissel Kobe, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
22nd of May 2021 07:05
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Saitama Stadium 2002 that hosts another battle between Urawa Red Diamonds and Vissel Kobe.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - Vissel Kobe is showing some good football. However, Vissel Kobe are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - It looks surprising Urawa Red Diamonds does not make any changes. Tatsuya Tanaka has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - Urawa Red Diamonds looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Tatsuya Tanaka scoring 1 goals.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - The travelling Vissel Kobe supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kyogo Furuhashi made 267 appearances and scored 46 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yuki Muto suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - It is a substitution in Urawa Red Diamonds team. Yūki Abe is replaced by Kai Shibato on 46 minute.
- 47' - GOAL! Tatsuya Tanaka scores on 47. Assisted by Koya Yuruki
- 52' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 56' - Time for substitution for Vissel Kobe. Daiju Sasaki is replaced by Ayub Masika.
- 57' - Vissel Kobe manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Douglas is hanging Lincoln on the field on 57 minute.
- 62' - Vissel Kobe started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 62.
- 66' - Another substitution for Urawa Red Diamonds to replace Tatsuya Tanaka by Takahiro Sekine on 66 minute.
- 71' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Vissel Kobe that had 267 games and scored 212 goals.
- 76' - It’s high time Ricardo Rodriguez made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 81' - It looks like no one’s ball. Urawa Red Diamonds is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 83' - The whistle greets Yuta Goke as he departs to be replaced by Asahi Masuyama.
- 85' - Goal! Kasper Junker scores his 11 goal in 11 matches.
- 90' - Shinzo Koroki has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kasper Junker on 90 minute.
- With this win, Urawa Red Diamonds is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-05-22 Urawa Red Diamonds vs Vissel Kobe are fighting J. League league on Saitama Stadium 2002.
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Vissel Kobe had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Ryuji Sato, Tadashi Baba, Isao Nishihashi, Yusuke Hamamoto, Uhiro Okano, Tadashi Nakamura
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Urawa Red Diamonds
- 5 Tomoaki Makino
- 8 Daigo Nishi
- 4 Takuya Iwanami
- 22 Yuki Abe
- 29 Kai Shibato 46'
- 9 Yuki Muto
- 18 Yoshio Koizumi 46'
- 11 Tatsuya Tanaka
- 41 Takahiro Sekine 66'
- 24 Koya Yuruki
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka 66'
- 12 Zion Suzuki
- 7 Kasper Junker
- 30 Shinzo Koroki 90'
- 15 Takahiro Akimoto
- 17 Atsuki Ito
- 29 Lincoln
- 49 Douglas 56'
- 24 Gotoku Sakai
- 4 Thomas Vermaelen
- 18 Hiroki Iikura
- 8 Iniesta
- 11 Kyogo Furuhashi
- 7 Yuta Goke
- 37 Asahi Masuyama 83'
- 5 Hotaru Yamaguchi
- 22 Daiju Sasaki
- 40 Ayub Masika 56'
- 17 Ryuho Kikuchi
- 23 Tetsushi Yamakawa
- 19 Ryo Hatsuse 56'