Tranmere Rovers FC vs AFC Wimbledon, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
21st of December 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Prenton Park. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Tranmere Rovers FC that had 40 games and scored 49 goals.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 15' - Supporters expect more eagerness from David Perkins, as he is very good at scoring at Prenton Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 20' - Tranmere Rovers FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 25' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Tommy Wood made 100 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 26' - Rushian Hepburn-Murphy puts Tranmere Rovers FC on the lead.
- 31' - AFC Wimbledon is showing some good football. However, AFC Wimbledon are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 36' - Marcus Forss has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 41' - Rod McDonald needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 46' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 48' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Sid Nelson.
- 53' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 58' - AFC Wimbledon started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 58.
- 63' - The travelling AFC Wimbledon supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 68' - Another change for Tranmere Rovers FC made on 68 minute. Morgan Ferrier leaves to be changed by Paul Mullin.
- 73' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 76' - Another substitution for AFC Wimbledon to replace Mitchell Pinnock by Anthony Hartigan on 76 minute.
- 81' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kieron Morris suffering a number of foals already.
- 82' - Time for substitution for AFC Wimbledon. Nesta Guinness-Walker is replaced by Tommy Wood.
- 84' - Darren Potter is replacing Neil Danns for the Tranmere Rovers FC side.
- 89' - Another substitution for Tranmere Rovers FC to replace Kieron Morris by Calum Woods on 89 minute.
- 90' - David Perkins is having his name booked by the referee on 90.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for AFC Wimbledon.
Today 2019-12-21 Tranmere Rovers FC vs AFC Wimbledon are fighting League One league on Prenton Park.
Tranmere Rovers FC had 34 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
AFC Wimbledon had 35 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Wade Smith, Scott Oldham, Alix Pashley
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Tranmere Rovers FC
Captain17 David Perkins
- 18 Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
- 35 Neil Danns
- 8 Darren Potter 84'
- 7 Kieron Morris
- 2 Calum Woods 89'
- 10 Morgan Ferrier
- 9 Paul Mullin 68'
- 31 Aaron Chapman
- 17 David Perkins
- 4 Sid Nelson
- 14 Jake Caprice
- 3 Liam Ridehalgh
- 11 Conner Jennings
- 6 Emmanuel Monthe
CoachGlyn Peter Hodges
Captain39 Joe Pigott
- 39 Joe Pigott
- 4 Rod McDonald
- 6 Terell Thomas
- 11 Mitchell Pinnock
- 8 Anthony Hartigan 76'
- 19 Shane McLoughlin
- 15 Marcus Forss
- 2 Luke O'Neill
- 33 Callum Reilly
- 18 Nesta Guinness-Walker
- 22 Tommy Wood 82'
- 23 Max Sanders
- 1 Nathan Trott