Switzerland vs Costa Rica, Worldcup 2022 GROUP STAGE
2 : 2
27th of June 2018 18:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at . The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 11' - The referee calls foul for Cristian Gamboa. He receives a Yellow card.
- 16' - Switzerland seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 21' - Switzerland is showing some good football. However, Switzerland are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 26' - Costa Rica started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 29' - Costa Rica receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 29.
- 31' - Blerim Dzemaili puts Switzerland on the lead.
- 36' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Bryan Oviedo made 234 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 37' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Stephan Lichtsteiner.
- 42' - The travelling Costa Rica supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 47' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 52' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 56' - What a strike from Kendall Waston! The score is 1-1.
- 60' - Another change for Switzerland made on 60 minute. Valon Behrami leaves to be changed by Denis Zakaria.
- 65' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Switzerland needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 69' - Another substitution for Switzerland to replace Mario Gavranovic by Josip Drmic on 69 minute.
- 74' - It looks like no one’s ball. Costa Rica is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 75' - The referee calls foul for Denis Zakaria. He receives a Yellow card.
- 80' - Costa Rica is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 81' - Costa Rica manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Rodney Wallace is hanging Daniel Colindres on the field on 81 minute.
- 83' - Switzerland receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 83.
- 88' - Sensational shot from Josip Drmic. Switzerland is back in the lead.
- 89' - Costa Rica player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 90' - GOAL! Yann Sommer scores on 90.
- 90' - It is a substitution in Costa Rica team. David Guzman is replaced by Randall Azofeifa on 90 minute.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-2.
Today 2018-06-27 Switzerland vs Costa Rica are fighting Worldcup league .
Switzerland had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Costa Rica had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Felix Zwayer, Clement Turpin, Nicolas Danos, Cyril Gringore, Szymon Marciniak, Mark Borsch, Norbert Hauata, Bertrand Brial
- 1 Yann Sommer
- 13 Ricardo Rodriguez
- 2 Stephan Lichtsteiner
- 22 Fabian Schar
- 5 Manuel Akanji
- 10 Granit Xhaka
- 11 Valon Behrami
- 17 Denis Zakaria 60'
- 15 Blerim Dzemaili
- 23 Xherdan Shaqiri
- 6 Michael Lang 81'
- 18 Mario Gavranovic
- 19 Josip Drmic 69'
- 7 Breel Embolo
Captain10 Bryan Ruiz
- 1 Keylor Navas
- 8 Bryan Oviedo
- 2 Johnny Acosta
- 3 Giancarlo Gonzalez
- 5 Celso Borges
- 16 Cristian Gamboa
- 4 Ian Smith 90'
- 19 Kendall Waston
- 20 David Guzman
- 14 Randall Azofeifa 90'
- 10 Bryan Ruiz
- 12 Joel Campbell
- 9 Daniel Colindres
- 13 Rodney Wallace 81'