Royal Excel Mouscron vs Royale Union Saint-Gilloise, 2023
0 : 2
2nd of April 2019 18:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Royal Excel Mouscron and Royale Union Saint-Gilloise.
- 5' - The travelling Royale Union Saint-Gilloise supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Roman Ferber made 83 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Nikola Gulan suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - It looks surprising Royale Union Saint-Gilloise does not make any changes. Max Besuschkow has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - It looks like no one’s ball. Royale Union Saint-Gilloise is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 30' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 35' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 40' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 45' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 45 minutes.
- 50' - Royal Excel Mouscron is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 55' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Royale Union Saint-Gilloise that had 83 games and scored 193 goals.
- 60' - Mergim Vojvoda needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 65' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 70' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 75' - Nemanja Antonov has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 80' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 85' - Royale Union Saint-Gilloise is showing some good football. However, Royale Union Saint-Gilloise are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 90' - It’s high time Luka Elsner made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- The final score is 0-2.
Today 2019-04-02 Royal Excel Mouscron vs Royale Union Saint-Gilloise are fighting Jupiler League league .
Royal Excel Mouscron had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/19)
Royale Union Saint-Gilloise had 34 games and get got 75 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Ken Vermeiren, Dirk Gilon, Brecht Devriese, Frederik Geldhof
|Royale Union Saint-Gilloise||34||75|
|Royal Antwerp FC||34||72|
|Club Brugge KV||34||59|
|Royal Standard de Liege||34||55|
|Cercle Brugge KSV||34||50|
|Sporting du Pays de Charleroi||34||48|
|K. Sint-Truidense VV||34||42|
|Royal Excel Mouscron||34||31|
|KV RS Waasland-SK Beveren||34||31|
Royal Excel Mouscron
Captain11 Dimitri Mohamed
- 1 Jean Butez
- 31 Bruno Godeau
- 2 Noe Dussenne
- 24 Nikola Gulan
- 22 Marko Bakic
- 27 Mergim Vojvoda
- 15 Frank Boya
- 8 Sidney Friede
- 30 Benjamin Van Durmen
- 11 Dimitri Mohamed
- 23 Frantzdy Pierrot
- 17 Babacar Dione
- 3 Nemanja Antonov 46'
Royale Union Saint-Gilloise
Captain2 Pietro Perdichizzi
- 26 Adrien Saussez
- 2 Pietro Perdichizzi
- 3 Kevin Kis
- 5 Anas Hamzaoui
- 59 Ismael Kandouss
- 8 Max Besuschkow
- 94 Teddy Teuma
- 9 Roman Ferber
- 18 Youssouf Niakate
- 17 Faiz Selemani
- 11 Mathias Fixelles