RSC Anderlecht vs Royal Antwerp FC, Jupiler League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
1st of November 2020 12:30
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - KICK OFF: Royal Antwerp FC gets underway.
- 5' - RSC Anderlecht looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Paul Mukairu scoring 1 goals.
- 10' - Royal Antwerp FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Royal Antwerp FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Koji Miyoshi suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 30' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Ritchie De Laet on 30.
- 35' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 40' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ritchie De Laet, as he is very good at scoring at Lotto Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering RSC Anderlecht that had 189 games and scored 166 goals.
- 50' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 55' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kemar Lawrence made 97 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 60' - Jean Butez has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 22 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 62' - It’s a booking for Royal Antwerp FC player. Jérémy Gelin gets a Yellow card.
- 63' - Paul Mukairu is replacing Mustapha Bundu for the RSC Anderlecht side.
- 68' - Francis Amuzu needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 1 Red cards this season.
- 73' - RSC Anderlecht manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Derrick Luckassen is hanging Kemar Lawrence on the field on 73 minute.
- 76' - Paul Mukairu puts RSC Anderlecht on the lead.
- 78' - Buta is having his name booked by the referee on 78.
- 78' - The Royal Antwerp FC manager makes a substitution. Buta departs to be replaced by Koji Miyoshi.
- 79' - Time for substitution for RSC Anderlecht. Paul Mukairu is replaced by Josh Cullen.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Royal Antwerp FC. Nana Opoku Ampomah is replaced by Cristian Benavente.
- 85' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 90' - Royal Antwerp FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- Full Time. RSC Anderlecht beats Royal Antwerp FC
Today 2020-11-01 RSC Anderlecht vs Royal Antwerp FC are fighting Jupiler League league on Lotto Park.
RSC Anderlecht had 22 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
Royal Antwerp FC had 22 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jan Boterberg, Christophe Baillieul, Bert Put, Wesley Alen, Florian Lemaire, Mathias Hillaert
|Club Brugge KV||22||48|
|Royale Union Saint-Gilloise||10||20|
|Royal Antwerp FC||22||37|
|Royal Standard de Liege||22||34|
|Sporting du Pays de Charleroi||22||33|
|K. Sint-Truidense VV||22||26|
|Yellow-Red KV Mechelen||22||26|
|Royal Excel Mouscron||22||21|
|KSC Lokeren Oost-Vlaanderen||30||20|
|KV RS Waasland-SK Beveren||22||20|
|Cercle Brugge KSV||22||19|
Captain30 Hendrik Van Crombrugge
- 7 Lukas Nmecha
- 20 Matt Miazga
- 62 Michael Amir Murillo
- 92 Kemar Lawrence
- 32 Derrick Luckassen 73'
- 42 Hannes Delcroix
- 48 Albert Sambi Lokonga
- 40 Francis Amuzu
- 30 Hendrik Van Crombrugge
- 23 Peter Zulj
- 11 Percy Tau
- 19 Mustapha Bundu
- 12 Paul Mukairu 63'
- 8 Josh Cullen 79'
Royal Antwerp FC
Captain2 Ritchie De Laet
- 26 Jeremy Gelin
- 14 Nill De Pauw 73'
- 18 Martin Hongla
- 46 Jean Butez
- 23 Nana Opoku Ampomah
- 17 Cristian Benavente 80'
- 16 Pieter Gerkens
- 11 Lior Refaelov
- 30 Buta
- 19 Koji Miyoshi 78'
- 70 Dieumerci Mbokani
- 5 Birger Verstraete
- 2 Ritchie De Laet
- 4 Abdoulaye Seck