Poland vs Colombia, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
0 : 3
24th of June 2018 18:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Poland is hosting Colombia for another epic battle.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - Colombia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - Poland started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Colombia winning 100% of all matches.
- 25' - David Ospina needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 30' - It looks surprising Colombia does not make any changes. Piotr Zielinski has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 32' - The whistle greets Abel Aguilar as he departs to be replaced by Mateus Uribe.
- 37' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 80 games and scored 14 goals.
- 40' - What a strike from Yerry Mina! The score is 0-1.
- 45' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Carlos Bacca made 189 appearances and scored 21 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 50' - The travelling Colombia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 55' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Bartosz Bereszynski suffering a number of foals already.
- 57' - Kamil Grosicki has so much to prove this time. He replaces Dawid Kownacki on 57 minute.
- 61' - Poland player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 66' - It’s high time Jose Pekerman made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 70' - Goal! Radamel Falcao scores his 21 goal in 204 matches.
- 72' - It is a substitution in Poland team. Bartosz Bereszyński is replaced by Łukasz Teodorczyk on 72 minute.
- 73' - The whistle greets Juan Fernando Quintero as he departs to be replaced by Jefferson Lerma.
- 75' - Goal! Juan Cuadrado scores his 9 goal in 283 matches.
- 78' - Carlos Bacca is replacing Radamel Falcao for the Colombia side.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Poland team. Michał Pazdan is replaced by Kamil Glik on 80 minute.
- 85' - It’s a booking for Poland player. Jacek Góralski gets a Yellow card.
- 90' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Colombia players.
Today 2018-06-24 Poland vs Colombia are fighting Worldcup league .
Poland had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Mauro Vigliano, Daniele Orsato, Roberto Diaz, Julio Bascunan, Christian Schiemann, Gery Vargas, Marvin Torrentera, Miguel Angel Hernandez, Cesar Arturo Ramos
|FV 07 Engers||3||7|
|CA Sarmiento de Junin||3||9|
|1. FC Rielasingen-Arlen||3||5|
|OC Charleroi Farciennes||3||6|
|Sudeva Delhi FC||3||3|
Captain9 Robert Lewandowski
- 5 Jan Bednarek
- 9 Robert Lewandowski
- 20 Lukasz Piszczek
- 1 Wojciech Szczesny
- 19 Piotr Zielinski
- 18 Bartosz Bereszynski
- 14 Lukasz Teodorczyk 72'
- 23 Dawid Kownacki
- 11 Kamil Grosicki 57'
- 2 Michal Pazdan
- 15 Kamil Glik 80'
- 10 Grzegorz Krychowiak
- 13 Maciej Rybus
- 6 Jacek Goralski
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Carlos Bacca 78'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 8 Abel Aguilar
- 15 Mateus Uribe 32'
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 16 Jefferson Lerma 73'
- 5 Wilmar Barrios