Poland vs Colombia, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
0 : 3
24th of June 2018 18:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Poland to score. At the same time, Colombia does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - The travelling Colombia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - Michal Pazdan needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 25' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yerry Mina suffering a number of foals already.
- 32' - Another substitution for Colombia to replace Abel Aguilar by Mateus Uribe on 32 minute.
- 37' - Colombia is showing some good football. However, Colombia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 40' - GOAL! Yerry Mina scores on 40. Assisted by James Rodríguez
- 45' - It’s high time Jose Pekerman made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 50' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 55' - Colombia looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Yerry Mina scoring 1 goals.
- 57' - The supporters are chanting for Kamil Grosicki. He replaces Dawid Kownacki on 57 minute.
- 61' - Poland player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 66' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Poland that had 101 games and scored 7 goals.
- 70' - What a strike from Radamel Falcao! The score is 0-2.
- 72' - Łukasz Teodorczyk is replacing Bartosz Bereszyński for the Poland side.
- 73' - The Colombia manager makes a substitution. Juan Fernando Quintero departs to be replaced by Jefferson Lerma.
- 75' - What a strike from Juan Cuadrado! The score is 0-3.
- 78' - Another substitution for Colombia to replace Radamel Falcao by Carlos Bacca on 78 minute.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Poland team. Michał Pazdan is replaced by Kamil Glik on 80 minute.
- 85' - It’s a booking for Poland player. Jacek Góralski gets a Yellow card.
- 90' - Poland seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Colombia players.
Today 2018-06-24 Poland vs Colombia are fighting Worldcup league .
Poland had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Mauro Vigliano, Daniele Orsato, Roberto Diaz, Julio Bascunan, Christian Schiemann, Gery Vargas, Marvin Torrentera, Miguel Angel Hernandez, Cesar Arturo Ramos
Captain9 Robert Lewandowski
- 5 Jan Bednarek
- 9 Robert Lewandowski
- 20 Lukasz Piszczek
- 1 Wojciech Szczesny
- 19 Piotr Zielinski
- 18 Bartosz Bereszynski
- 14 Lukasz Teodorczyk 72'
- 23 Dawid Kownacki
- 11 Kamil Grosicki 57'
- 2 Michal Pazdan
- 15 Kamil Glik 80'
- 10 Grzegorz Krychowiak
- 13 Maciej Rybus
- 6 Jacek Goralski
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Carlos Bacca 78'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 8 Abel Aguilar
- 15 Mateus Uribe 32'
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 16 Jefferson Lerma 73'
- 5 Wilmar Barrios