PSV vs FC Emmen, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
19th of September 2020 18:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. PSV is hosting FC Emmen for another epic battle.
- 5' - PSV looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Maximiliano Romero scoring 1 goals.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Emmen is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Emmen needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - FC Emmen is showing some good football. However, FC Emmen are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 21' - GOAL! Chukwunonso Madueke scores on 21. Assisted by Philipp Max
- 26' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with PSV winning 100% of all matches.
- 31' - It looks surprising FC Emmen does not make any changes. Yvon Mvogo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 36' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 41' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 42' - It’s a booking for FC Emmen player. Caner Cavlan gets a Yellow card.
- 47' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 52' - Sergio Pena needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 57' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 57 minutes.
- 61' - Another substitution for PSV to replace Chukwunonso Madueke by Mauro Júnior on 61 minute.
- 62' - Time for substitution for PSV. Mohammed Ihattaren is replaced by Bruma.
- 67' - FC Emmen seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 72' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Keziah Veendorp suffering a number of foals already.
- 77' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Nikolai Laursen made 10 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 80' - Time for substitution for FC Emmen. Marko Kolar is replaced by Anco Jansen.
- 81' - The supporters are chanting for Nick Bakker. He replaces Caner Cavlan on 81 minute.
- 83' - Goal! Yvon Mvogo scores his 1 goal in 250 matches.
- 83' - Another substitution for FC Emmen to replace Miguel Araujo by Denis Granečný on 83 minute.
- 84' - Nikolai Laursen is having his name booked by the referee on 84.
- 87' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Anco Jansen.
- 89' - Time for substitution for PSV. Cody Gakpo is replaced by Maximiliano Romero.
- The final score is 2-1.
Today 2020-09-19 PSV vs FC Emmen are fighting Eredivisie league on Philips Stadion.
PSV had 26 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Emmen had 26 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Siemen Mulder, Rens Bluemink, Luca Cantineau, Martin van den Kerkhof, Don Frijn
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
Captain22 Denzel Dumfries
- 22 Denzel Dumfries
- 18 Pablo Rosario
- 9 Donyell Malen
- 19 Cody Gakpo
- 20 Maximiliano Romero 89'
- 30 Ryan Thomas
- 33 Jordan Teze
- 28 Olivier Boscagli
- 31 Philipp Max
- 38 Yvon Mvogo
- 10 Mohammed Ihattaren
- 7 Bruma 62'
- 23 Chukwunonso Madueke
- 17 Mauro Junior 61'
Captain5 Miguel Araujo
- 10 Sergio Pena
- 30 Desevio Payne 89'
- 5 Miguel Araujo
- 18 Denis Granecny 83'
- 32 Robbert de Vos
- 26 Dennis Telgenkamp
- 23 Glenn Bijl
- 3 Keziah Veendorp
- 20 Michael Chacon
- 22 Caner Cavlan
- 4 Nick Bakker 81'
- 7 Simon Tibbling
- 11 Nikolai Laursen
- 9 Marko Kolar
- 6 Anco Jansen 80'