Nagoya Grampus vs Vegalta Sendai, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
26th of May 2021 10:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Toyota Stadium will turn into a battlefield for Nagoya Grampus and Vegalta Sendai.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - It’s high time Makoto Teguramori made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 25' - Vegalta Sendai looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Quentin Martinus scoring 1 goals.
- 30' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Vegalta Sendai winning 100% of all matches.
- 35' - It looks like no one’s ball. Vegalta Sendai is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 40' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nagoya Grampus that had 269 games and scored 193 goals.
- 42' - Vegalta Sendai is taking the lead after the goal scored by Quentin Martinus on 42.
- 47' - Nagoya Grampus is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 52' - Felippe Cardoso needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 57' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 59' - Another substitution for Nagoya Grampus to replace Manabu Saito by Naoki Maeda on 59 minute.
- 64' - Nagoya Grampus started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 64.
- 69' - Vegalta Sendai manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Shogo Nakahara is hanging Quentin Martinus on the field on 69 minute.
- 72' - It is a substitution in Nagoya Grampus team. Mateus is replaced by Yuki Soma on 72 minute.
- 77' - It looks surprising Nagoya Grampus does not make any changes. Yusuke Minagawa has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 79' - The Vegalta Sendai manager makes a substitution. Yoshiki Matsushita departs to be replaced by Rikiya Uehara.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Nagoya Grampus team. Takuji Yonemoto is replaced by Ryoya Morishita on 80 minute.
- 82' - Nagoya Grampus player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 87' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 90' - Koji Hachisuka is replacing Takayoshi Ishihara for the Vegalta Sendai side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-1.
Today 2021-05-26 Nagoya Grampus vs Vegalta Sendai are fighting J. League league on Toyota Stadium.
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Vegalta Sendai had 34 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Isao Nishihashi, Satoshi Karakami, Atsushi Kamimura, Hajime Matsuo, Masuya Ueda, Hiroki Katsumata, Atsushi Uemura
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
- 19 Manabu Saito
- 25 Naoki Maeda 59'
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 17 Ryoya Morishita 80'
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa
- 9 Ryogo Yamasaki 59'
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 10 Gabriel Xavier 72'
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto
- 26 Shumpei Naruse
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 16 Mateus
- 11 Yuki Soma 72'
- 15 Takuma Nishimura
- 16 Kyohei Yoshino
- 23 Simao Junior 90'
- 8 Yoshiki Matsushita
- 6 Rikiya Uehara 79'
- 20 Quentin Martinus
- 18 Shogo Nakahara 69'
- 19 Yusuke Minagawa
- 33 Felippe Cardoso 69'
- 14 Takayoshi Ishihara
- 4 Koji Hachisuka 90'
- 27 Jakub Slowik
- 5 Tawiah
- 25 Takumi Mase
- 26 Chihiro Kato
- 35 Foguinho
- 28 Takumi Sasaki 90'