Kawasaki Frontale vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
18th of February 2022 10:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Kawasaki Frontale and FC Tokyo has kicked off!
- 1' - Henrique Trevisan was booked on 1.
- 3' - It’s a booking for FC Tokyo player. Henrique Trevisan gets a Yellow card.
- 4' - FC Tokyo player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 9' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 9 minutes.
- 14' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 19' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 24' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 29' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 34' - Kawasaki Frontale is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 39' - It looks surprising Kawasaki Frontale does not make any changes. Shintaro Kurumaya has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 44' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 49' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Kawasaki Frontale winning 100% of all matches.
- 53' - Shintaro Kurumaya is having his name booked by the referee on 53.
- 56' - Yuto Nagatomo has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ryoma Watanabe on 56 minute.
- 58' - It’s a booking for Kawasaki Frontale player. Chanathip Songkrasin gets a Yellow card.
- 61' - Another change for Kawasaki Frontale made on 61 minute. Marcinho leaves to be changed by Kei Chinen.
- 62' - Kei Chinen has so much to prove this time. He replaces Marcinho on 62 minute.
- 67' - FC Tokyo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 72' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kawasaki Frontale that had 292 games and scored 309 goals.
- 76' - The whistle greets Yasuto Wakizaka as he departs to be replaced by Daiya Tono.
- 81' - GOAL! Leandro Damiao scores on 81.
- 84' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Leandro.
- 87' - It is a substitution in FC Tokyo team. Kensuke Nagai is replaced by Kazuya Konno on 87 minute.
- 88' - Time for substitution for Kawasaki Frontale. Shintaro Kurumaya is replaced by Kazuya Yamamura.
- Another three points for Kawasaki Frontale.
Today 2022-02-18 Kawasaki Frontale vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Todoroki Athletics Stadium.
Kawasaki Frontale had 36 games and get got 88 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 1 Jung Sungryong
- 7 Shintaro Kurumaya
- 31 Kazuya Yamamura 87'
- 18 Chanathip Songkrasin
- 3 Koki Tsukagawa 62'
- 41 Akihiro Ienaga
- 2 Kyohei Noborizato
- 23 Marcinho
- 20 Kei Chinen 62'
- 14 Yasuto Wakizaka
- 19 Daiya Tono 76'
- 10 Ryota Ohshima
- 13 Miki Yamane
- 5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 9 Leandro Damiao
- 24 Jakub Slowik
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 50 Henrique Trevisan
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 16 Takuya Aoki
- 30 Yasuki Kimoto
- 20 Leandro
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 17 Kazuya Konno 87'
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 23 Ryoma Watanabe
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo 56'