Kawasaki Frontale vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
18th of February 2022 10:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Todoroki Athletics Stadium will turn into a battlefield for Kawasaki Frontale and FC Tokyo.
- 1' - FC Tokyo receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 1.
- 3' - It’s a booking for FC Tokyo player. Henrique Trevisan gets a Yellow card.
- 4' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Henrique Trevisan.
- 9' - Kawasaki Frontale seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 14' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yuto Nagatomo, as he is very good at scoring at Todoroki Athletics Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 19' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Akihiro Ienaga suffering a number of foals already.
- 24' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Diego Oliveira has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 29' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 34' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 309 games and scored 246 goals.
- 39' - Kawasaki Frontale looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Leandro Damiao scoring 1 goals.
- 44' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 49' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 53' - Kawasaki Frontale player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 56' - Another change for FC Tokyo made on 56 minute. Ryoma Watanabe leaves to be changed by Yuto Nagatomo.
- 58' - Chanathip Songkrasin was booked on 58.
- 61' - Another substitution for Kawasaki Frontale to replace Marcinho by Kei Chinen on 61 minute.
- 62' - Another substitution for Kawasaki Frontale to replace Marcinho by Kei Chinen on 62 minute.
- 67' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 72' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 72 minutes.
- 76' - The supporters are chanting for Daiya Tono. He replaces Yasuto Wakizaka on 76 minute.
- 81' - Goal! Leandro Damiao scores his 71 goal in 190 matches.
- 84' - Leandro is having his name booked by the referee on 84.
- 87' - Kazuya Konno has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kensuke Nagai on 87 minute.
- 88' - Another change for Kawasaki Frontale made on 88 minute. Shintaro Kurumaya leaves to be changed by Kazuya Yamamura.
- Full Time. Kawasaki Frontale beats FC Tokyo
Today 2022-02-18 Kawasaki Frontale vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Todoroki Athletics Stadium.
Kawasaki Frontale had 36 games and get got 88 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 1 Jung Sungryong
- 7 Shintaro Kurumaya
- 31 Kazuya Yamamura 87'
- 18 Chanathip Songkrasin
- 3 Koki Tsukagawa 62'
- 41 Akihiro Ienaga
- 2 Kyohei Noborizato
- 23 Marcinho
- 20 Kei Chinen 62'
- 14 Yasuto Wakizaka
- 19 Daiya Tono 76'
- 10 Ryota Ohshima
- 13 Miki Yamane
- 5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 9 Leandro Damiao
- 24 Jakub Slowik
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 50 Henrique Trevisan
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 16 Takuya Aoki
- 30 Yasuki Kimoto
- 20 Leandro
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 17 Kazuya Konno 87'
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 23 Ryoma Watanabe
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo 56'