Kashima Antlers vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
26th of July 2020 09:30
First half: 45+6 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Kashima Antlers to score. At the same time, FC Tokyo does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - Tsuyoshi Watanabe needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 5 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - Juan Alano has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 36 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 22' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Kensuke Nagai.
- 27' - The referee calls foul for Rikuto Hirose. He receives a Yellow card.
- 32' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 34' - GOAL! Everaldo scores on 34. Assisted by Rikuto Hirose
- 39' - Kashima Antlers started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 39.
- 44' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Yojiro Takahagi has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 45' - What a strike from Tsuyoshi Watanabe! The score is 1-1.
- 50' - Goal! Masato Morishige scores his 11 goal in 247 matches.
- 54' - Adailton has so much to prove this time. He replaces Hirotaka Mita on 54 minute.
- 59' - It’s high time Kenta Hasegawa made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 64' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kashima Antlers that had 256 games and scored 189 goals.
- 66' - FC Tōkyō manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Taichi Hara is hanging Kensuke Nagai on the field on 66 minute.
- 67' - The supporters are chanting for Shoma Doi. He replaces Sho Ito on 67 minute.
- 72' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 75' - What a strike from Shoma Doi! The score is 2-2.
- 80' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 84' - Arthur is replacing Yojiro Takahagi for the FC Tōkyō side.
- 89' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Hirotaka Mita made 254 appearances and scored 15 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 90' - It’s a booking for FC Tōkyō player. Masato Morishige gets a Yellow card.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-2.
Today 2020-07-26 Kashima Antlers vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Kashima Soccer Stadium.
Kashima Antlers had 34 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Jumpei Iida, Masaki Tsuruoka, Yuki Tsukakoshi, Tomokazu Tajiri
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain20 Kento Misao
- 14 Katsuya Nagato
- 20 Kento Misao
- 7 Juan Alano
- 11 Ryuji Izumi 67'
- 15 Sho Ito
- 8 Shoma Doi 67'
- 1 Kwoun Suntae
- 28 Koki Machida
- 39 Tomoya Inukai
- 25 Yasushi Endo
- 4 Leo Silva
- 6 Ryota Nagaki 84'
- 9 Everaldo
- 22 Rikuto Hirose
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura 84'
- 2 Sei Muroya
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 45 Arthur 84'
- 28 Takuya Uchida
- 38 Kazuya Konno 54'
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 24 Taichi Hara 66'
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 7 Hirotaka Mita
- 15 Adailton 54'
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 31 Shuto Abe