KRC Genk vs RSC Anderlecht, Jupiler League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
23rd of August 2019 18:30
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between KRC Genk and RSC Anderlecht.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - RSC Anderlecht started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 15' - KRC Genk is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Sieben Dewaele suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering KRC Genk that had 110 games and scored 220 goals.
- 30' - The travelling RSC Anderlecht supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 35' - RSC Anderlecht seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Mbwana Samatta made 110 appearances and scored 61 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - KRC Genk is showing some good football. However, KRC Genk are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 50' - Killian Sardella needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 55' - Goal! Mbwana Samatta scores his 61 goal in 110 matches.
- 60' - RSC Anderlecht looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Lukas Nmecha scoring 1 goals.
- 65' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. KRC Genk needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 69' - Marco Kana is replacing Philippe Sandler for the RSC Anderlecht side.
- 73' - Another change for KRC Genk made on 73 minute. Jakub Piotrowski leaves to be changed by Patrik Hrošovský.
- 75' - The RSC Anderlecht manager makes a substitution. Vincent Kompany departs to be replaced by Elias Cobbaut.
- 79' - The supporters are chanting for Joakim Maehle. He replaces Casper De Norre on 79 minute.
- 84' - It looks like no one’s ball. RSC Anderlecht is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 89' - Another substitution for KRC Genk to replace Joseph Paintsil by Dieumerci Ndongala on 89 minute.
- 90' - RSC Anderlecht receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for KRC Genk and RSC Anderlecht (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2019-08-23 KRC Genk vs RSC Anderlecht are fighting Jupiler League league .
KRC Genk had 21 games and get got 38 points in Season (2018/19)
RSC Anderlecht had 21 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Bert Put, Lawrence Visser, Karel De Rocker, Thibaud Nijssen, Alexandre Boucaut, Romain Devillers
|Club Brugge KV||20||42|
|Royale Union Saint-Gilloise||10||20|
|Sporting du Pays de Charleroi||21||33|
|Royal Antwerp FC||20||31|
|Royal Standard de Liege||20||28|
|Yellow-Red KV Mechelen||21||26|
|K. Sint-Truidense VV||20||20|
|Royal Excel Mouscron||21||20|
|KSC Lokeren Oost-Vlaanderen||30||20|
|Cercle Brugge KSV||20||19|
|KV RS Waasland-SK Beveren||21||19|
Captain6 Sebastien Dewaest
- 33 Jhon Lucumi
- 7 Junya Ito
- 6 Sebastien Dewaest
- 21 Jere Uronen
- 8 Bryan Heynen
- 25 Sander Berge
- 10 Mbwana Samatta
- 11 Joseph Paintsil
- 77 Dieumerci Ndongala 89'
- 19 Jakub Piotrowski
- 17 Patrik Hrosovsky 73'
- 2 Casper De Norre
- 31 Joakim Maehle 79'
- 28 Gaetan Coucke
Captain4 Vincent Kompany
- 14 Samir Nasri
- 4 Vincent Kompany
- 22 Elias Cobbaut 75'
- 10 Michel Vlap
- 19 Nacer Chadli
- 17 Luka Adzic 73'
- 40 Francis Amuzu
- 30 Hendrik Van Crombrugge
- 23 Peter Zulj
- 34 Philippe Sandler
- 55 Marco Kana 69'
- 51 Yari Verschaeren
- 50 Sieben Dewaele
- 54 Killian Sardella