KRC Genk vs RSC Anderlecht, Jupiler League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
7th of February 2021 17:15
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at Luminus Arena. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 2' - Theo Bongonda puts KRC Genk on the lead.
- 7' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. KRC Genk needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 12' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 17' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Angelo Preciado suffering a number of foals already.
- 19' - What a strike from Danny Vukovic! The score is 2-0.
- 22' - Goal! Anouar Ait El Hadj scores his 3 goal in 201 matches.
- 27' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with RSC Anderlecht winning 100% of all matches.
- 28' - The referee shows RSC Anderlecht player a Yellow card on 28.
- 33' - RSC Anderlecht seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 38' - Francis Amuzu has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 34 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 43' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering KRC Genk that had 123 games and scored 245 goals.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Bastien Toma. He replaces Ángelo Preciado on 46 minute.
- 49' - Bryan Heynen is having his name booked by the referee on 49.
- 54' - It’s a booking for KRC Genk player. Gerardo Arteaga gets a Yellow card.
- 59' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 62' - The RSC Anderlecht manager makes a substitution. Jacob Bruun Larsen departs to be replaced by Paul Mukairu.
- 67' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 72' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 74' - The supporters are chanting for Dauda Mohammed. He replaces Lukas Nmecha on 74 minute.
- 79' - KRC Genk is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 82' - The RSC Anderlecht manager makes a substitution. Anouar Ait El Hadj departs to be replaced by Adrien Trebel.
- 83' - Adrien Trebel has so much to prove this time. He replaces Anouar Ait El Hadj on 83 minute.
- 84' - The supporters are chanting for Cyriel Dessers. He replaces Kristian Thorstvedt on 84 minute.
- 89' - The referee shows RSC Anderlecht player a Yellow card on 89.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Jhon Lucumí. He receives a Yellow card.
- Full Time. RSC Anderlecht beats KRC Genk
Today 2021-02-07 KRC Genk vs RSC Anderlecht are fighting Jupiler League league on Luminus Arena.
KRC Genk had 34 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
RSC Anderlecht had 34 games and get got 58 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Bram Van Driessche, Kevin Monteny, Jan Boterberg, Kevin Van Damme, Yves De Neve
|Club Brugge KV||34||76|
|Royal Antwerp FC||34||60|
|Royal Standard de Liege||34||50|
|Yellow-Red KV Mechelen||34||48|
|Sporting du Pays de Charleroi||34||42|
|K. Sint-Truidense VV||34||38|
|Cercle Brugge KSV||34||36|
|KV RS Waasland-SK Beveren||34||31|
|Royal Excel Mouscron||34||31|
CoachJohn van den Brom
Captain1 Danny Vukovic
- 1 Danny Vukovic
- 5 Gerardo Arteaga
- 33 Jhon Lucumi
- 7 Junya Ito
- 8 Bryan Heynen
- 10 Theo Bongonda
- 18 Paul Onuachu
- 77 Angelo Preciado
- 14 Bastien Toma 46'
- 46 Carlos Cuesta
- 42 Kristian Thorstvedt
- 9 Cyriel Dessers 84'
- 23 Daniel Munoz
Captain48 Albert Sambi Lokonga
- 8 Josh Cullen
- 7 Lukas Nmecha
- 38 Dauda Mohammed 74'
- 1 Timon Wellenreuther
- 20 Matt Miazga
- 11 Jacob Bruun Larsen
- 12 Paul Mukairu 62'
- 62 Michael Amir Murillo
- 92 Kemar Lawrence
- 42 Hannes Delcroix
- 48 Albert Sambi Lokonga
- 40 Francis Amuzu
- 46 Anouar Ait El Hadj
- 25 Adrien Trebel 82'