Japan vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Japan is hosting Chile for another epic battle.
- 5' - It looks surprising Japan does not make any changes. Mauricio Isla has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Japan needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 19' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Teruki Hara.
- 21' - Yuta Nakayama was booked on 21.
- 26' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 31' - Japan is showing some good football. However, Japan are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 36' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Gaku Shibasaki made 85 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 41' - GOAL! Erick Pulgar scores on 41. Assisted by Charles Aránguiz
- 46' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 51' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 54' - GOAL! Eduardo Vargas scores on 54. Assisted by Mauricio Isla
- 59' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 64' - Japan seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 66' - Another change for Japan made on 66 minute. Daizen Maeda leaves to be changed by Koji Miyoshi.
- 71' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 76' - It’s high time Reinaldo Rueda made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 78' - The supporters are chanting for Pablo Hernández. He replaces Arturo Vidal on 78 minute.
- 79' - Shinji Okazaki has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ayase Ueda on 79 minute.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Chile. José Pedro Fuenzalida is replaced by Óscar Opazo.
- 82' - What a strike from Alexis Sánchez! The score is 0-3.
- 83' - Goal! Eduardo Vargas scores his 2 goal in 6 matches.
- 87' - Time for substitution for Chile. Alexis Sánchez is replaced by Júnior Fernándes.
- 90' - Chile receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- With this win, Chile is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2019-06-17 Japan vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Eduardo Cardozo, Mario Diaz de Vivar, Arnaldo Samaniego, Jesus Valenzuela
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 20 Hiroki Abe 66'
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 21 Takefusa Kubo
- 23 Keisuke Osako
- 3 Yuta Nakayama
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 9 Daizen Maeda
- 11 Koji Miyoshi 66'
- 14 Teruki Hara
- 13 Ayase Ueda
- 18 Shinji Okazaki 79'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 21 Oscar Opazo 80'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 16 Pablo Hernandez 78'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 19 Junior Fernandes 87'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas