Japan vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - In just a few seconds will turn into a battlefield for Japan and Chile.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Alexis Sanchez made 90 appearances and scored 7 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Daizen Maeda, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - It looks surprising Chile does not make any changes. Oscar Opazo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 19' - It’s a booking for Japan player. Teruki Hara gets a Yellow card.
- 21' - The referee calls foul for Yuta Nakayama. He receives a Yellow card.
- 26' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 31' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 31 minutes.
- 36' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 41' - GOAL! Erick Pulgar scores on 41. Assisted by Charles Aránguiz
- 46' - Japan started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 46.
- 51' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 54' - What a strike from Eduardo Vargas! The score is 0-2.
- 59' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Japan needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 64' - Chile is showing some good football. However, Chile are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 66' - The supporters are chanting for Koji Miyoshi. He replaces Daizen Maeda on 66 minute.
- 71' - Gary Medel has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 6 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 76' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 78' - The supporters are chanting for Pablo Hernández. He replaces Arturo Vidal on 78 minute.
- 79' - Shinji Okazaki is replacing Ayase Ueda for the Japan side.
- 80' - Chile manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Óscar Opazo is hanging José Pedro Fuenzalida on the field on 80 minute.
- 82' - What a strike from Alexis Sánchez! The score is 0-3.
- 83' - What a strike from Eduardo Vargas! The score is 0-4.
- 87' - It is a substitution in Chile team. Alexis Sánchez is replaced by Júnior Fernándes on 87 minute.
- 90' - Chile receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- Full Time. Chile beats Japan
Today 2019-06-17 Japan vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Eduardo Cardozo, Mario Diaz de Vivar, Arnaldo Samaniego, Jesus Valenzuela
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 20 Hiroki Abe 66'
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 21 Takefusa Kubo
- 23 Keisuke Osako
- 3 Yuta Nakayama
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 9 Daizen Maeda
- 11 Koji Miyoshi 66'
- 14 Teruki Hara
- 13 Ayase Ueda
- 18 Shinji Okazaki 79'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 21 Oscar Opazo 80'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 16 Pablo Hernandez 78'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 19 Junior Fernandes 87'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas