Japan vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2021 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Japan to score. At the same time, Chile does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jean Beausejour made 11 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - Guillermo Maripan needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - It looks surprising Japan does not make any changes. Eduardo Vargas has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 19' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Teruki Hara.
- 21' - Yuta Nakayama is having his name booked by the referee on 21.
- 26' - The travelling Chile supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 31' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 36' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Chile needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 41' - What a strike from Erick Pulgar! The score is 0-1.
- 46' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 51' - Chile is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 54' - What a strike from Eduardo Vargas! The score is 0-2.
- 59' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 64' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yuta Nakayama suffering a number of foals already.
- 66' - Another change for Japan made on 66 minute. Daizen Maeda leaves to be changed by Koji Miyoshi.
- 71' - It looks like no one’s ball. Chile is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 76' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 76 minutes.
- 78' - The Chile manager makes a substitution. Arturo Vidal departs to be replaced by Pablo Hernández.
- 79' - The Japan manager makes a substitution. Ayase Ueda departs to be replaced by Shinji Okazaki.
- 80' - The supporters are chanting for Óscar Opazo. He replaces José Pedro Fuenzalida on 80 minute.
- 82' - GOAL! Alexis Sánchez scores on 82. Assisted by Charles Aránguiz
- 83' - Goal! Eduardo Vargas scores his 6 goal in 11 matches.
- 87' - Chile manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Júnior Fernándes is hanging Alexis Sánchez on the field on 87 minute.
- 90' - Óscar Opazo was booked on 90.
- Another three points for Chile.
Today 2019-06-17 Japan vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Eduardo Cardozo, Mario Diaz de Vivar, Arnaldo Samaniego, Jesus Valenzuela
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 20 Hiroki Abe 66'
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 21 Takefusa Kubo
- 23 Keisuke Osako
- 3 Yuta Nakayama
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 9 Daizen Maeda
- 11 Koji Miyoshi 66'
- 14 Teruki Hara
- 13 Ayase Ueda
- 18 Shinji Okazaki 79'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 19 Junior Fernandes 87'
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 16 Pablo Hernandez 78'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 21 Oscar Opazo 80'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas