Japan vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Japan and Chile is underway.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Takehiro Tomiyasu needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - Japan is showing some good football. However, Japan are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 19' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Teruki Hara on 19.
- 21' - The referee shows Japan player a Yellow card on 21.
- 26' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Japan needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 31' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Chile that had 6 games and scored 8 goals.
- 36' - Chile is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 41' - Chile is taking the lead after the goal scored by Erick Pulgar on 41.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Gaku Shibasaki suffering a number of foals already.
- 51' - Chile seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 54' - What a strike from Eduardo Vargas! The score is 0-2.
- 59' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 64' - It’s high time Hajime Moriyasu made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 66' - Koji Miyoshi is replacing Daizen Maeda for the Japan side.
- 71' - The travelling Chile supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 76' - Japan started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 76.
- 78' - The Chile manager makes a substitution. Arturo Vidal departs to be replaced by Pablo Hernández.
- 79' - Shinji Okazaki is replacing Ayase Ueda for the Japan side.
- 80' - Chile manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Óscar Opazo is hanging José Pedro Fuenzalida on the field on 80 minute.
- 82' - GOAL! Alexis Sánchez scores on 82. Assisted by Charles Aránguiz
- 83' - Eduardo Vargas with the second goal in the match!
- 87' - The Chile manager makes a substitution. Alexis Sánchez departs to be replaced by Júnior Fernándes.
- 90' - Chile receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-4.
Today 2019-06-17 Japan vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Eduardo Cardozo, Mario Diaz de Vivar, Arnaldo Samaniego, Jesus Valenzuela
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 20 Hiroki Abe 66'
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 21 Takefusa Kubo
- 23 Keisuke Osako
- 3 Yuta Nakayama
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 9 Daizen Maeda
- 11 Koji Miyoshi 66'
- 14 Teruki Hara
- 13 Ayase Ueda
- 18 Shinji Okazaki 79'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 21 Oscar Opazo 80'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 16 Pablo Hernandez 78'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 19 Junior Fernandes 87'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas