Hull City AFC vs Burton Albion FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
14th of November 2020 15:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Hull City AFC and Burton Albion FC is underway.
- 5' - Steven Lawless has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 23 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 7' - It’s a booking for Burton Albion FC player. Sam Hughes gets a Yellow card.
- 12' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 17' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 18' - The referee calls foul for Sam Hughes. He receives a Red card.
- 20' - The Burton Albion FC manager makes a substitution. Indiana Vassilev departs to be replaced by John-Joe O'Toole.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - Hull City AFC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Hull City AFC winning 100% of all matches.
- 40' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 45' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 46' - Tom Eaves has so much to prove this time. He replaces Thomas Mayer on 46 minute.
- 51' - It’s high time Grant McCann made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 53' - Greg Docherty is having his name booked by the referee on 53.
- 54' - Time for substitution for Burton Albion FC. Stephen Quinn is replaced by Michael Bostwick.
- 59' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Burton Albion FC that had 115 games and scored 167 goals.
- 60' - Hull City AFC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 60.
- 62' - Mallik Wilks puts Hull City AFC on the lead.
- 66' - Another substitution for Hull City AFC to replace Greg Docherty by Martin Samuelsen on 66 minute.
- 71' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Reece Hutchinson, as he is very good at scoring at Kingston Communications Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 76' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Burton Albion FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 81' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Neal Eardley made 62 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 86' - Reece Hutchinson is replacing Neal Eardley for the Burton Albion FC side.
- 88' - GOAL! Hakeeb Adelakun scores on 88.
- With this win, Hull City AFC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2020-11-14 Hull City AFC vs Burton Albion FC are fighting League One league on Kingston Communications Stadium.
Hull City AFC had 22 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
Burton Albion FC had 35 games and get got 48 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Graham Salisbury, Kevin Mulraine, John Busby, Robert Atkin
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Hull City AFC
Captain6 Richard Smallwood
- 10 George Honeyman
- 13 Matt Ingram
- 5 Reece Burke
- 7 Mallik Wilks
- 6 Richard Smallwood
- 12 Josh Emmanuel
- 33 Greg Docherty
- 14 Martin Samuelsen 66'
- 11 James Scott
- 16 Hakeeb Adelakun 46'
- 3 Callum Elder
- 24 Jacob Greaves
- 22 Thomas Mayer
- 9 Tom Eaves 46'
Burton Albion FC
Captain2 John Brayford
- 7 Stephen Quinn
- 5 Michael Bostwick 54'
- 2 John Brayford
- 23 Neal Eardley
- 15 Reece Hutchinson 86'
- 24 Ben Garratt
- 4 Ryan Edwards
- 11 Steven Lawless
- 38 Niall Ennis
- 37 Sam Hughes
- 16 Indiana Vassilev
- 21 John-Joe O'Toole 20'
- 22 Owen Gallacher
- 25 Ciaran Gilligan