Feyenoord Rotterdam vs Heracles Almelo, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
6th of December 2020 11:15
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Feyenoord Rotterdam to score. At the same time, Heracles Almelo does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - It looks surprising Feyenoord Rotterdam does not make any changes. Lucas Schoofs has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 25' - It looks like no one’s ball. Heracles Almelo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 29' - The referee calls foul for Mats Knoester. He receives a Yellow card.
- 34' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 35' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Lucas Schoofs.
- 40' - Tyrell Malacia has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 30 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Feyenoord Rotterdam that had 102 games and scored 201 goals.
- 50' - Heracles Almelo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 50.
- 55' - Heracles Almelo is showing some good football. However, Heracles Almelo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 56' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Sinan Bakış on 56.
- 58' - The referee shows Heracles Almelo player a Yellow card on 58.
- 62' - It is a substitution in Feyenoord Rotterdam team. Luciano Narsingh is replaced by Steven Berghuis on 62 minute.
- 66' - Sinan Bakış is having his name booked by the referee on 66.
- 71' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Rai Vloet suffering a number of foals already.
- 76' - It’s high time Dick Advocaat made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 81' - Feyenoord Rotterdam manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Marouan Azarkan is hanging Uroš Spajić on the field on 81 minute.
- 84' - The whistle greets Rai Vloet as he departs to be replaced by Adrian Szöke.
- 88' - The Feyenoord Rotterdam manager makes a substitution. Tyrell Malacia departs to be replaced by Naoufal Bannis.
- 90' - Heracles Almelo player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2020-12-06 Feyenoord Rotterdam vs Heracles Almelo are fighting Eredivisie league on Stadion Feijenoord.
Feyenoord Rotterdam had 25 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
Heracles Almelo had 26 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Martin van den Kerkhof, Richard Brondijk, Edgar Bijl, Mark Strijker
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
Captain28 Jens Toornstra
- 7 Luciano Narsingh
- 10 Steven Berghuis 62'
- 21 Nick Marsman
- 9 Nicolai Jorgensen
- 15 Tyrell Malacia
- 41 Naoufal Bannis 88'
- 28 Jens Toornstra
- 2 Bart Nieuwkoop
- 33 Eric Botteghin 62'
- 23 Orkun Kokcu
- 25 Uros Spajic
- 40 Marouan Azarkan 81'
- 6 Mark Diemers
- 20 Joao Teixeira
- 4 Marcos Senesi
Captain4 Robin Propper
- 15 Lucas Schoofs
- 14 Luca de la Torre
- 8 Teun Bijleveld 81'
- 1 Janis Blaswich
- 2 Tim Breukers
- 4 Robin Propper
- 10 Rai Vloet
- 17 Adrian Szoke 84'
- 5 Marco Rente
- 9 Sinan Bakis
- 13 Mats Knoester
- 6 Orestis Kiomourtzoglou
- 3 Giacomo Quagliata